LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 December 2011

Anna is people's voice - parliamentarians must note it

Wheather Mr Anna Hazare holding a sword over the parliament?

The Govt. has no willingness to pass a hard lokpal. To avoid hard lokpal, they deliberately presented a soft lokpal which is hard for the complained.

Really a jokepal!

We want lokpal not jokelpal

Mr Mulayem said, - even a daroga may throw him in jail, if this bill passed. Mr. Lalu aggrieved on the point that Anna says 180 persons of the sitting Parliament coming from the bad background. all these shows what type of people asked to vote for this pious bill?

Anna has no personal interest on the matter. What Anna doing is, for the benefit of us only.

It is fully justified to 'fast' and 'jail bharo andolan' while discussions going on at Parliament on the matter, to provide / facilitate parliamentarians should have a note under their concederations.

HERE, ANNA IS PEOPLES VOICE ONLY.

NOW ANNA IS PEOPLES VOICE ONLY - parliamentarian's must note on it.

Learning

35 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     27 December 2011

Mr arup many times you come to give your input and the thread is closed., I hope this does not happen this time.

I am advocate of defense and power of defense is power of negative which is perpetual . Light has to be sustained but darkness is eternal. That is why negative sucseeds even may not be right.

From this background what Anna is doing NEGATIVE MOVEMENT. Let people do corruption we will catch them for that we have to keep a police person behind every public person. Impossible feat to achieve so the movement will go on and on and on.

Why not opposite is demanded that we make our systems simple so that there are minumum chances of corruption. But than there will not be media headlines , no TV cameras and most of all no heros.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 December 2011

," party fund ke liye kya de rahe hain ??? ."

--  ha...ha...ha...

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     27 December 2011

See your own case , you have been traped in legal system and ano able to come out. Why this system is made simple so that people who do not want to live together depart without making sully allagations , police and courts all that.

(Guest)

i have only one objection

"Anna has no personal interest on the matter. What Anna doing is, for the benefit of us only."

how are you so sure that anna is not receiving any benefit? it may be a secret benefit. by the way who fund this hazare movement?

now if you say that people are doing it selflessly, without payment, then i will request you to show some good psychiatrist immedietly.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     28 December 2011

Let us not forget the Singapore Lokpal Bill which was passed in 1982 and the next day 142 Corrupt Ministers and Officials got arrested. Do we want that or the freedom of corruption in the Country? I dont know who is Anna and with Anna or no Anna we want the Bill to be passed, as it has been in cold storage for half a century.

(Guest)

zeeshaan

you say you, your neighbour, your stuff funded anna's movement but how? did you give "chanda" to anna's team?

don't be emotional. none of us funded anna's movement.

anna's benefit: well they are the following:

1] anna got HUGE PUBLICITY .he almost become a national icon.

2] he can easily get money if he needs.

3] he can establish his NGO. he can do business now. you know, if somebody becomes famous, he can do anything he wants.

so i don't have to explain it to you what anna got from this movement.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 December 2011

The irony of this country is that,when ever any Noble cause in the area of cirruption arises in this country by some person out of blue, it is given the color of politics derailling the whole procees, that is why Lok Pal Bill has not seen the light of the day which was introduced in the Praliament in 1976. Fellow Country man, see where is Singapore today, as posted by one of the members on Singapore Lokpal bill in 1982. If we love this country we should make all attempts to support the right cause without looking at the face of the whisle blower.

1 Like

Sekhar Naidu (AM)     30 December 2011

You are 100% right Sir, Shri Anna is fighting for right cause and better future for the people. But he should not influenced by some body like Mr.Kejriwal or Madam.Bedi and so on. People of India has great respect on this Great Man.

They cannot act against one political party if that is the case most of the leaders from various political estabblishments were culprits in public domoin.

Casue is bigger than anybody and leader of this movement can not take this movement in political battle (things may change there).

Bina (freelancer)     31 December 2011

Can somebody explain

1.  what is wrong if the PM, leader of the opposition and chief justice of India appoint the Director of CBI, It sounds absolutely good.

2. Why Lokyukta are hesitant in coming under the Lokpal?

3. Article 253 of the constitution  seems a better option than 252, whay is BJP against it. What ever little I understood as I am not a lawyer.

4. Why should there be reservation? anybody found competent be it a woman, SC,  ST or from general catagory  to head Lokpal, that way there could be more women or people from SC, ST on board, because the selection is on the basis of competence, with reservation their  number gets limited.

5. It was sad that Kejriwal was playing the same game as the politicians by distorting facts in his speech in Mumbai. How does that make Anaa any better?

6. By convassing only against Cong and not against other parties like BJP who are equally responsible for the fiasco shows he is no different  from them.

7. Can a legal action be taken against people who were disrrupting the house, especially Rajniti Prasad for tearing the bill Bina Gupta

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     31 December 2011

Funding was by kejriwal and co and credit was collected by ANNA. This created ego clashes and so  planning collapsed and the movement turned into fiasco.

(Guest)

bina,

1] if leader of opposition, chief justice appoint cbi then the thieves had a problem. the ruling party congress is the real culprit. so it will not let the power go out of hand.

2] i don't know about that.

3] art. 252 says that parliament will make law for state and art. 253 says that parliament can make law for whole india giving effect to international treaty. i can clearly see why bjp wants 252 rather than 253. these foreign treaties are actually a TRAP for draining indian money outside india. for example: GAAT. GAAT help multinationals exploit india like never before. if parliament has the power to enforce foreign treaties by making law for whole india, then in future, it is possible that more such treaties like GAAT will be enforced all over india and that is not good for india. i also agree with bjp on this point.

4] yes there should not be any reservation.

5] kejriwal, bedi are all politician and not true activist.

6] well, it seems that these mps are above law.

(Guest)

it is a sad fact that there are people in this country who are so blindly faithfull towards one viewpoint on a man that they lost all other viewpoint on the same man: anna hazare.

Bina (freelancer)     01 January 2012

Thanks Arnab, now  I know why the rest were apposing article 253, one thing positive that has come out  of airing the RS debate on lokpal, it has fired the hunger of layman like me to know about the constitution, which otherwise I would have never taken the trouble to know. I wish all the sessions regarding passing of any bill should be televised so that we become aware of what is going on in the parliament.  

Bina (freelancer)     01 January 2012

Lokpal is too serious an issue to be made in haste, I think they need to deliberate on it lot more, look at all the sections with a magnifying glass before passing it, unfortunately the Govt and the rest of the parties are not willing to put their heads together leaving their personal agendas aside. If they were to incorporate Reservation, ( demand of SP and BSP) leave Lokyukta out ( demand of Mamta Bannerji and BJP)     the Govt wants it under 253 instead of 252  so they don't lose hold.what kind of bill would that be ?

Anna's team wants lokayukta under lokpal, then they need to talk to the opposition to force them to withdraw their demand. lets have lokayukta for centre too and let the lokayutas of  each  state take care of their respective states.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register