Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

monika (HOUSEWIFE)     25 December 2011

Interfernce of inlaws in married life

hi all,

I am 30 yrs old woman.  my husband is a software engineer. Its been 4yrs now since we got married. in first year of my marriage life i started facing financial problems from my husband. he never give money to me and interference from his parents always there. due to this i face lot of mental pressure. bcoz he always supported his parents and they support him even though in their negative thoughts. i always got negative vibrations from them.due towhich igot health problem. he hides from me everything his financial satatus, his earnings etc. though he is working in a MNC company. but he never give money to me and also there is no emotional attachment between us. whenever he spends something on me his parents have problems with this.he is only attached towards his parents though my inlaws are not staying together as he is working in metro city but the interference is always there. he doesn,t know his responsibilty towadrs his wife. he used to visit them without informing me as they are staying in other state.  i have discussed with him several times but he never listens to me. i started working but the same problem is still there now he say that spend your own money and again i will not give you money. . please suggest. as in our relationship i am not at all happy. i am mentally disturbed, emotinally disturbed , he is not at all attached with me but attached with his parents. i have 3 yrs old baby. if i go for divorce what are my rights.

Learning

7 Replies

Self service (None)     25 December 2011

I don't see any reason for divorce. Is he paying rent, household expenses? looks like yes from posting. If not than who is paying for? Better disucss with elders and his parents. what is reason parents are against you even if they are not staying with you. try to resolve you won't get any thing by divorce.

Self service (None)     25 December 2011

Just answer to your question - You do not have any reason for divorce. Also who gives expense of 3 yr old baby is you are not working? IF he don't want to show his finances just leave that why you are so behind his financial status? So you can claim maintenance?

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     25 December 2011

I agree with @ Selfservice i don't see any reason for divorce. He is not giving you money but atleast he is feeding you and your baby what else you need ? Atleast you are living away from your inlaws now you are having problem that he is listening to his parents too much but this is not the reason for divorce. Things do change it's not going to stay just like this all the time.

1 Like

monika (HOUSEWIFE)     25 December 2011

well,

there are many things which i think need not to disclosed. but getting worse day by day. i just want to know how can i claim maintenance if i go for divorce.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     25 December 2011

hi all,

I am 30 yrs old woman.  my husband is a software engineer. Its been 4yrs now since we got married. in first year of my marriage life i started facing financial problems from my husband. he never give money to me and interference from his parents always there. due to this i face lot of mental pressure. bcoz he always supported his parents and they support him even though in their negative thoughts. i always got negative vibrations from them.due towhich igot health problem. he hides from me everything his financial satatus, his earnings etc. though he is working in a MNC company. but he never give money to me and also there is no emotional attachment between us. whenever he spends something on me his parents have problems with this.he is only attached towards his parents though my inlaws are not staying together as he is working in metro city but the interference is always there. he doesn,t know his responsibilty towadrs his wife. he used to visit them without informing me as they are staying in other state.  i have discussed with him several times but he never listens to me. i started working but the same problem is still there now he say that spend your own money and again i will not give you money. . please suggest. as in our relationship i am not at all happy. i am mentally disturbed, emotinally disturbed , he is not at all attached with me but attached with his parents. i have 3 yrs old baby. if i go for divorce what are my rights.

isnt there just a single satisfactory thing in ur matrimonial relation ??

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     26 December 2011

Monika looks like you have made up your mind. You are only entitled for maintenance if ur husband neglects you. You don't have any grounds to seek divorce. Hire a lawyer and see if he can prove your ground as a cruelty and get u divorce as well as alimony

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 December 2011

You can claim share in the self acquired property of your husband thru., your child, because during the lfe time of the husband you cannot claim share in the prooperty.  And you can claim maintenance for you and your child.  efore going for divorce you do .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register