LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikrant Goel (fkhjk)     21 December 2011

Dont expect any justice in judiciary

All husbands and their family should never expect any justice from the Indian Judiciary. As the corrupted indian judiciary system is always against men with out investigation on an simple complaint without any hard evidence. I pray god they should also be cheated by their wives and their house and mental peace should also be broken to make them understand the pain of an innocent husband and his family.

Learning

16 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     21 December 2011

I think you have a bitter experience.  Don't think all the judiical officers are alike and corrupt.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     21 December 2011

Vikrant, u r right. 

, LET ME KNOW  NO OF PERSONS PUNISHED IN LAST 50 YEARS IN INDIA?? ANY ONE??Lots of mat dispute will get solved as you, as nature, as real & Justice want, will be solved , very fast, no blackmailing,  both parties will  act sensibly. If not, both knows result. . Earlier Panchaya raj in many villages were so fast, so sensible,very near to natural justice.

Today, I know cases, going on for years, without getting justice, Lakhs of citizens of India hate Indian laws and Indian courts, INDIAN POLITICIANS, INDIAN POLICE, and also all of us, INDIAN LAWYERS. ! WHY??

, LET ME KNOW  NO OF PERSONS PUNISHED IN LAST 50 YEARS IN INDIA?? ANY ONE??vv 

Radhey (Owner)     22 December 2011

Judges are corrupt, no doubt, the whole judicial system involving everybody is corrupt.

Reason corrupt society/ corrupt systems.

Vikrant Goel (fkhjk)     22 December 2011

i had hard conversation with the judges during an hearing date on 1.11.2010 as judge was taking my wife side knowing she and her family are guilty but they belong to judiciary hence the judgement can not be passed against them and further he promoted her to do as she want as she has got the back of the judiciary and free to misconduct her behaviour with her inlaws. if I m guilty of dowry, my wife is working in High Court and earning about Rs. 50K/month (Salary 20 to 25K & 25K by other means), i would agreed to her every demand and compromised with self respect. For the last four years i with my mother are taking care of my childrens facing all financial & legal problems living under depression. Some times i feel like killing my wife and her family or commit sucide inside the court but looking at my innocent childrens face i m not dare to do so.

(Guest)

What an idea Sir(Zeeshan) ji...

Had you post this earlier , i would have used it in my CAW meetings;)

vicky (Executive )     22 December 2011

I am also the victim of the same. I prove in court that case is false. Judge himself repeat the words that my case is a great example of misuse of law but had not grant the bail and take the girl side. it seems that whole system against you and you have no option.

regards

stylistperson (Director)     22 December 2011

AGREE WITH THE WRITER.

The system is doing their job to make money and keep their family happy & wealthy. Sometime I think, Kasab is luckier than 498a misused victim husbands. Even after many murder and slap on country's face, he enjoy biriyani in cell. This is India and Indian so the system will remain as it is.  

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     22 December 2011

It is surprising to learn that there are large number of Victims of Wives in this Club.   My heartfelt sympathies to each one of them.   There appears to be NOT A SINGLE VICTIM of Husband in this Club ! 

In any case, if one case is not decided in his/her favour one cannot brand  the entire judiciary as corrupt.   Corruption is everywhere in our society and the Judges are  belonging to our own society. Therefore, unless corruption is eradicated from our society, one cannot expect corruption-free life in any  part of the society, be whether it is judiciary, government, local administration, or any other public service.  ALL JUDGES ARE NOT CORRUPT.

venkatkrishna (AGM)     22 December 2011

Hi.. after hearing from all of you.  I  also agreed and accepted the version.  Some time I feel ashamed of  our Law system,  Currupt Police, Currupt Judiciary all the above  the POLITICIANS  who doesnot bother about the welfare of the society.  

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     22 December 2011

Calm down guys, 

Keep the fight on. You can win by fighting back only and not by surrendering.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     23 December 2011

ALL JUDGES ARE NOT CORRUPT.

TRUE, 

THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS:

& THOSE FEW GETS SUCH A LOT OF TENSIONS AND PRESSURE: SUFFERNG FROM BP, HEART & ALL; 

DIFFICLT FOR HONEST & CLEAN TO SURVIVE AT A  POST OF POLITICIAN, POLICE OR JUDGE 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 December 2011

Someone said, make yourself an honest man, then you can be sure, there is atleast one rascal less in this world.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     26 December 2011

Injustice might have taken place but it is very wrong to abuse though it is out of frustration. What u say Mr.V R SHROFF a senior advocate ?

Sandeep Naik 

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     26 December 2011

Dear Sandip, 

Change what you can , and live with, what you cannot change.

That's Life. 

One can never get Exactly what he wants from others. 

Be happy with what we can change. 

Bear waht you canot change. 

We are innfact too small tchange the world. It tool centuries to make this world.  

u asked" What u say Mr.V R SHROFF a senior advocate ?" I can say so. 

Corruption also have many advantages, al;ong with the dissadvantages it carries on.

OtherwiseCORRUPTION would have never survived.  LIKED IT SANDEEP ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register