5 Replies

pratik (self working)     17 December 2011

as per the law there is no OGL like ok.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 December 2011

God Knows. Regards, Shonee Kapoor harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 December 2011

@ Author,

OGL
stands for Open General License started as open source code generator between underground communities of game developers and with time found usage in crime scene as Visual Simulation of Crime Scene based on OpenGL Performer (coding). With OGL the scene simulation becomes an important part of virtual reality system. The creation and development of crime scene simulation provides powerful methods in support to the research of forensic science.

I think in
re. OJ Simpson case this now killed tec. was used by prosecution side to create last mile doubt before he ultimately got shamelessly smiling acquittal from charges of double homiside which was at par on national debate chart toper similar to then famous Monicagate kand during Clinton’s era !.

For a virtual quick insight on work that this masterpiece does / application in crime scene re-creation watch a quick video @

https://youtu.be/fzwCXUb3lQo  

BTW has this killed technology ever used in India that this que. popped out of the blue here!

Educate us with reference to Indian context citation please @ Author

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 December 2011

@ Author

By an impromptu nudge from a chirping bird it becomes my duty to add a addendum to my above reply i.e.
OGL as per Income tax Act is Tax dividends, royalty and technical service fees in the case of foreign companies...

Bare Act provision of S. 115 A of Income Tax Act which covers OGL is detailed at

https://www.indiankanoon.org/doc/279820/

which you may refer to.

(Guest)

@ Tajobindia

You are a live legal dictionary

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register