Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mastan Vali (Consultant)     14 December 2011

How to withdraw missing case complaint

Hi All,

Due to my wife and MIL torture, i had left my home, My wife has lodged an Missing complaint on me. Please help me how to withdraw it?

I'm getting calls from police asking to withdraw the complaint. But the thing is my wife & MIL has made so many allegation at the officer in police station.

Please let me know how to proceed for it?

Thanks,

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 December 2011

You join your wife and let her withdraw the complaint.  You can also inform the police that you are safe

1 Like

anvita.... (advocate)     14 December 2011

The person who lodged the missing complaint should withdraw the case ,producing you in person, she need to write a note to station officer mentioning that you are safe and back.case is closed without any further talks.

Not a big deal,they don't bother to enquire once again the reasons behind why you left home.Further enqiries only in the case of kidnapping.

1 Like

Thanks for your quick reply,

My wife is not with me,she is at her mom's place and filed 498A on me and my family. So she will not withdraw the complaint.

Can i have any other alternatives? Can i have any advocate's Numbers to contact on this in Mumbai.

anvita.... (advocate)     14 December 2011

:( i'm frm hyd HC,I'll take numbers of ur mumbai advocates,nd post u,but still tat is not the problem.If ur wife is not ready to come to withdraw the case ,u can do it in person ..mentioning tat u r safe and was with some of ur frnds.And tat ur wife lodged a misssing case with malafied intension to humiliate u.As a fact.

ACC.To my knowledge police officials are bothered to close their cases.U can take help of any advocates around u.U don't need a expert in this issue.

Good luck,stay cool..:)

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     14 December 2011

Dear mastan

Why are you worry if the complaint is only for missing. if there is any other alligation against you and the complaint  is not only missing & you are accused in this complaint then firstly i want to know anbout the compalint version, after that i can be give you my best opinion.

feel free to call

As per my knowledge the complaint is missing(111), But i have no information what is there in complaint. The station officer called up and warned me that my inlaws has made some wild allegations like I'm left with some huge amount of money and having affiare with other women. Which is completely false. I'm worried b'cos the ploice station is near by my office. If anyone from police comes to my office abt all this issues. My career wil be in great trouble.

So please advise me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register