Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balamurail (Technical support)     06 December 2011

Child custody

Sir,

I would like to share my info with you.  MY son is 12yrs old and also my wife has gone to abroad 2yrs back without information of mine and my son back due to misunderstanding.  Me and my parents only taken care about my son.  She came august 2011 and told me over phone, I would like to stay along with you and our child.  I trusted her words but she came and stay only one week and done some problem again she went back to her relation house along with my son.  Now she is not working.  I am in good position; I want to get back my child. 

When she was in abroad, I spoke with her, at a time she created tension for me, I used some bad words few times but I am not remembering.  She recorded those conversations and cheating me. 

Please advice sir, what I will do next.

Regards,

BaLa

Learning

8 Replies

Sridharan (station in charge)     06 December 2011

Your details furnished are not sufficient to answer your query. Have you divorced your wife? or do you propose to divorce your wife? please consult a local lawyer.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2011

File for child custody immediately.

As she had in past deserted the child, your chances are very bright.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

2 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 December 2011

File a petition seeking custody of the child and prove that you are the proper person to take care of the child.

Balamurail (Technical support)     07 December 2011

Sir,
I have applied divove and 3 private notice has sent.  But she didn't receive.  The current status is court has given steps for x-party
Regards,
BaLa

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     07 December 2011

Sir,

You file a petition under THE GUARDIANS AND WARDS ACT, claiming custody of your son. You must establish that you have ample sources to maintain your son and establish that your estraged wife has none to maintain your son.

Balamurail (Technical support)     07 December 2011

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your suggestion,

Already I have filed petition for child custody.  But, I don’t know, where she is now?  But I know where my son is studying but school management not allowed me to see my son because she has given wrong statement about me in the school itself.  But I am decent and professionalize.   So, I have sent petition to her father house.  My lower [young age] told, this case might go 3 months.  I want to see my son freely now because I am unable to work peacefully in my office.

Please advice me sir, I am going for a right direction and what is the IPC code and procedure for seeing my son intermittently.

Please kindly reply me sir.

Thanks & Regards
BaLa

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 December 2011

Proceed the matter ex-parte. 

Also, take an interim order that the child should not be removed from the said school.

The school would have to honour court verdict.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     11 December 2011

File a petition seeking custody of the child and prove that you are the proper person to take care of the child.

You file a petition under THE GUARDIANS AND WARDS ACT, claiming custody of your son. You must establish that you have ample sources to maintain your son and establish that your estraged wife has none to maintain your son.

ASbove reply suggest you what to do. 

Gp for x parte & also for Custofy of your son, and you will get it, as per facts of cse. 

Even your son, if produced before Hon'ble Court wil depose that he want to live with you. and it will end your matter. 

Summon School authority + your wife to prodce son in Court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register