LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer saifi ( )     04 December 2011

Urgent help needed in false 498a...

Hi, I married according to muslim rituals. My wife lived with me only for 4 months. She never behaved like a good wife etc etc. My wife filed a false 498a complain against me, my family and few relatives in women cell. She also said that I have an extra marital affair which is not true. It ran in women cell for 6 months but no result. Now last month I applied for the bail in court but the matter is sent into mediation without any hearing. Now the mediation is convincing me to forget everything happend and start a new life which is not possible. I can't live with her anymore. I want to divorse her but my advocate telling me never say that you don't want to take your wife back to home because it will be a crime and your bail may get reject.

I am confuse now that what I should do. Can't I say in front of mediation person that I dont want to take her home and want to divorse her? Please someone guide me urgently.

Learning

8 Replies

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     04 December 2011

search "save indian family" on google.com and attend local weekly meeting.

Vikram Singh (Law Student)     05 December 2011

you can file a divorce imposing cruelity against your wife and in laws

Vikram Singh (Law Student)     05 December 2011

you can get the bail order from the HC and get all your family member & relatives released. Don't worry just be positive and fight against false 498A case. You can mail me on vikram260181@gmail.com

vicky (Executive )     05 December 2011

First look at the view of your wife. if she want divorce, so talk to her advocate and settle the matter take the divorce on the basis of mutual consent as other process lenthy  and wastage of money.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     05 December 2011

dear brother,if it is final that you cannot share a roof with her,then ask your lawyer for AB from highcourt,and fight against false 498a.file a case for divorce afer one year of marriage based on cruelity.and if your wife agree then on the base of 13(b);mutual.before passing one year you canot.i am not alawyer ,wait for experts opinion.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 December 2011

PAUSE. THINK. ACT

What is the basic problem and what is the final solution you are looking for?

Go according to that.

You can easily divorce your wife according to Shariat Law, but only if she accepts the Talaaqnama. Hence, don't jump the gun.

First seek AB, then decide.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

sameer saifi ( )     05 December 2011

Thanks everyone, thanks for your kind support.

I am ready to settle the dispute by giving money but she is not ready for divorse. She is following her parents, they dont want to settle down the dispute. And I just want to divorse her because they have done very bad with me and with my family which is unforgotable and untolerable.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2011

:-) Then fight in court.

Out of court settlements happen when both parties agree.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register