Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav prashar (offr)     02 December 2011

Bail

hi all,

i'm a  new entry here.pardon me coz i may hav choosen a wrong category but correct me. i wanna know few things about bail.

1) my brother in law was working in fullerton company in collection deptt.he has been framed by the company for taking money from the customers and not deposting it in the company funds.There are 3 receipts in his name out of which all three customers refuse handing him the money but still the police registered an fir in his name and arrested him in mar 2011 and the sections against him are 420,467,468,498 (a)etc.

2) till date my brother in law is not released though we have moved the bail application from sessions courts to high court in chandigarh.

3) the latest developments in the case is that the signs on the receipts have been verified by cfsl(central forensic science lab) to be true and so the high court refused his bail application.

4) the main accused has been granted bail but my brother in law is still languishing in jail.

i want to know for how many days an accused be kept in jail before he is granted bail and is there no of days after which it becomes mandatory for the court to grant bail to the accused.

and also why the hell is the court not granting him bail.

plz help me out as he's innocent.

Learning

3 Replies

Lawrence William (Service)     03 December 2011

The high court has its own discrinary powers for bails.but if the main accusued is granted bail then others too can get bail. Get a lawyer and re-apply for bail with good reasons not mentioned in ther first plea.Or atlest try for an intrim bail.

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 December 2011

Dear Gaurav

if the main accused has get the bail then no need to worry file second bail application, i am 100% sure that bail will be grant only parity ground.

collect the evidence from the bank regarding receipt and other proof.

feel free to call

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 December 2011

If the main accused has got bail, co-accused should get bail on the grounds of parity.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register