LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sujit (owner)     28 November 2011

Girl deny to marry after physical relation

i am in relation with a girl for last  three years . she promise me for marry even form her parents side tell us  for marry . we have done all type of relation including physical relation so many times also in her house only. now suddenly she deny to marry and reason is saying she like another person. if a man do the same thing then there should be a case on that person name , but i want to know can a person file a case if any woman do the same thing . we both are adult . please help me out can i send legal notice on that i have all the prove i dont want to blackmail. i want solution in legal way. so please help me out.

sujit kumar

Learning

30 Replies

Aishwarya (Teacher)     28 November 2011

Going the legal way could only make things worse.

.Better you talk to her and try convince ur love for her..If she still doesnt agree , she is no worth ur love ..wonder how any girl can do all that willingly first and and then turn down marrying the guy even when the guy is ready to go ahead..

Times are really changing..

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 November 2011

In similar cases, rape charges allowed against the man by several times.

IPC do not recogonise rape charge against women. a vaccum is their in law, because constitution recogonise gender equality before the law.

My suggestion is - pray a rape charge/ an order for marriage / financial compensation, against the woman, under art 226, coi, for considaration of your case.

one thing to be kept in mind that, some intimate pictures are not the prove of physical relation.

you have to prove the physical relation.

anyhow do not affraid, go ahead with your  petition u/s 226 at HC of your area. a new horrizon may open by it.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
In similar cases, rape charges allowed against the man by several times.

IPC do not recogonise rape charge against women. a vaccum is their in law, because constitution recogonise gender equality before the law.

My suggestion is - pray a rape charge/ an order for marriage / financial compensation, against the woman, under art 226, coi, for considaration of your case.

one thing to be kept in mind that, some intimate pictures are not the prove of physical relation.

you have to prove the physical relation.

anyhow do not affraid, go ahead with your  petition u/s 226 at HC of your area. a new horrizon may open by it.
"

Dear author, if you want to take revenge, then u can take above actions.But though it will destroy your reputation ..My opinion is that you should forget this unfaithful girl and find one honest girl as your life partner.

(Guest)

Ladki bus aur Train ke piche kabhi mat bhago ..

Ek jaati hai dusri aati hai :-)

1 Like

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     28 November 2011

Dear sujit,

Pl go for some emotional counselling ( best option) and you will be out of this emotional mess...

Legal route will give you many more nightmares than the present sense of dejection . I am guessing you do not have litigation experience.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 November 2011

What do u want man???? Decide 1st................ by putting cases upon her, u cant force her to marry u! Wats the point in wasting time & energy?............just 4 the sake of revenge?!

(Guest)

@Author,

What if she files complaint / case of Rape against you ?? How will you prove that it was consented s*x ?

Just my thoughts.

i not in revange mode i want this because after that she doesnot make fool anybody secondly i have all prove not only picture third all time we meet physically in her home only i want this not for mine itself becz i know rltn is no more but if one man do this thing then put rape charge on that person why not in the case of girl i know i loose my reputation but i want solution in legal way becoz any fgirls also not right that commit somebody and then deny and make affir with another thats why i am taking that way and rape done only one time not so many times

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     28 November 2011

She can say that you blackmailed her for doing so; Its better to leave that girl and look for arrange marriage with proper horoscope matching

i have that prove also she insist me to do that thats why i am talking all voice recording alsoo please suggest me the under which rule i can apply in court i mean to say under section no of ipc

Addaiya Aejaz Ahmed (student)     28 November 2011

To be very frank think that you enjoyed with her and forget her....( ladkiyon ki kami nahi hai India mein)....

Or else show her ur compllete love and win her back ..... or else tell the guy whom she likes all ur relation including everything what has happened lets see if he marries her... Go for either but dont sit and cry for the girl.

i am not crying for that girl now i cry for her somany time but not now i want to expose her actual charecter thats why and if a man do this thing then total society charges on him i want to ask in honarable court why not same rule for a girl

i want setallement with her itself i called her somany times i msg her that plz stl the mtr within us then she replied me that do as u wish i dont care thats why i am talking this step

AJ Agarwal (Self)     28 November 2011

It is very clear that you feel dejected, and want justice be done to you (in other words revenge) Look at the brighter side : Suppose she had done this AFTER the marriage that you wanted, you would have been NOwhere. She is not worthy of your attention, leave alone marriage; and to come out of this, as Vish ji adviced - go for conselling to come out of this emotional disturbance But there is a cheaper & more practical way for both counselling as well as revenge : Get inimate with another girl, she will take care of emotional support, and if possible marry that girl. That will be the best revenge on her. The more you become desperate for this girl - the more she will enjoy her "power" over you LASTLY, be honest to yourslef and answer this : Will you be as much desperate for your own father - mother - brother - sister with whom you have grown up ? and who stand by you all the times ? who tolerated all your good & bad qulities ? TRY TO SEE & UNDERSTAND THE REALITIES, and grow up If you still wish the legal way, then take tehadvice of Arup ji and file your petition under section 226, BUT FIRST be ready with FALTOO money to spend on courts system + legal fee etc., and also get some FALTOO time on hand to attend the hearings best wishes,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register