Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Transfering tenancy ship under mom's name?

Hi, I've my Flat Under Tenancy Law in Mumbai Under my Name I want to Trasfer it to My Mother's Name Due to Greedy in-laws,  How can I protect my Flat from DV Act, and other Post Divorce Issue??

If I divorce her will she able to claim anything from my flat, since I will Gift this to my Mom?

Being Muslim What laws apply to me to transfer, As per my understanding I can go for 'Hiba' (Deed of Gift), in Favour of my Mother's name and later transfering Tenancyship under my Mom's Name, Is this Procedure enough to protect my hard-earned Money or something else, Please Have Input and Enlighten me..

Regards,

Zameer Rizvi

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

why u want to divorce ???????

(Guest)

Thanks for your Response,

But Little Scary about Female Nowdays Atleast in India..........Nowdays in India Marriage has became a Business. Educated Families Sell their Daughters in the name of marriage then files False Cases Like DV / 498a .This is All Legal Terrorism.

My in-Laws is harrasing me to keep her daughter to my own flat, rather then staying with my Old age Parents, I've no sister / brother with me, I'm the Only Son of my Parents. They have Alredy thretened me, Beated me, Used Abusive words and All possible way.. Since I realise there is No protection to Men, So Decided That i will divorce this Greedy Lady..

Please Answer my Query, The reason to tell you all this simple, because you are LAW STUDENT.

-

Regards,

Zameer R

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 November 2011

I believe this query has been answered in detail on another forum by me.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register