Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lead (nope)     18 November 2011

I need counter cases for 125

I need counter cases for 125,

Dear sir, i am victems of 498,125 ,my wife case me with false proof,
Some Details

i am victim from 3 years with case of 125

1.i have audio recording to prove that fight with me with abuse word,
2.also she take her all luggage at her home by court, same i also give her
3.She is working  from 3 years with min sal of 10000
4,we have one child she is with her now,
5.she is living with his mother and father from three year
6.she dont want to came back at my home,i had give application for to came back ,but she had not try for same ,
    i have also affidavit for the same

now please suggess me what can i do for above cases
      i want to release now from there harraer ment

Learning

26 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Lead , 

No use taking revenge and spending the rest of your life fighting cases . Life is beautiful enjoy it .File for Divorce or reconcile your differences if possible .If you want you can file a lot of cases .Defmation , Prejury if she has deposed falsely under oath etc  etc . Regarding maintanence for the child prove that she is working by sumbitting her salary slip in court and the both of you would have to share the expenses for the maintanence of the child . If you want you can apply for custody of the child or alternatively seek visitation rights for your child .

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 November 2011

Dear Lead

file an application before the honable court if the court passed an order for intirim maintinance with working proof of her u/s 127 Crpc. contact any lawyer and consult the matter 

2 Like

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     18 November 2011

Lead,

First of all decide what u want from her, and from ur life.

Then  plan to acheive it.

if u feel both of u can get togather and live peacefully, with ur child, try that way. [1st preference] 

forgive her for harrassment of 498, 125, as it is usually done under pressure of so many relatives of her, and in hot angry mood, once cool dn,all think c wisdom, love each other and things setttle very fast betn h-w [ -ve action don't pay - in utuere]

The longer the pereiod of seperation,  the brteaking  increases become difficult to patch -up..  [avoid delay, act fasr] 

Usually those who loose in court, win in life, and vice versa!I If u decided  to fight in court, get proof of her income, also apply in court to direct her to submit her income tproof, i tax  rtd  PAN card, & salary certificate with employer's addresss and summon  empr to produce her gross & net salary, however u r liable to pay 50% of child's mtn, & u will get visitibng right. of child, no custody. 

Proof of recording of very litle help, almost useless.forget it, 

stenly and nadeem are  right, u can follow them  too.  Request court and her for joint councillor's advise to find out what is wrong. Never try to find out  WHO is wrong, b'cs both are usuaaly wrong and need  correction in their behaviour, & thinking. both need advice & tricks to acheive smooth relationship. , 

10  facts  create matrimonial disputes  that diff lead to divorce, as per me, :5 of them are listed 

How many r poresent in ur case?

1. Wife educated -diff in edu levels 

2. Wife working

3. In laws residing within 25 km of radious of ut marti home. 

4.h  have unmarried sisters in same home

5.h  spend more money 4 his fly members or invest in theirhouse, marriage

if any of thses pr ib ur case, try to remove thses root causes, bal 5 i will discuss later.

OK Adv.  Shroff

3 Like

(Guest)

Zeeshan, Indian judges forgive,murders[P. Matoo case] terrorists[Kasab,Afzal Guru],wrongs by government and criminals. So you can't say that Indian legal system is not forgiving.

1 Like

(Guest)

Priya Darshini Mattoo. Ksab is still eating Birayani, Afghan Chicken,..Afzal Guru is having fun time.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 November 2011

Lead

Reconcile with your wife and enjoy your happy married life with your child who needs love & affection, care and look after from both of you;

Otherwise, prove she is working and pay 50% maintenance for child and seek mutual divorce 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2011

:-) If allegations are false, maybe defamation. But first wait for the completion of the trial. Regards, Shonee Kapoor harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
2 Like

Lead (nope)     30 November 2011

thx

i have tried for the same also take seperate home but she avoid same before 1 year, regading same i have affidavite also for refusing to came at seperate home\\

now she is not answering any thing she need only rs

i have tried for the same also take seperate home but she avoid same before 1 year, regading same i have affidavite also for refusing to came at seperate home\\

now she is not answering any thing she need only rs

skip kassab ,look at my matter please

Also Suggess me some counter cases if any ,

and also suggess judgement for given  matter which was suitable,

I need counter cases for 125, can i applied for 125 or 340 for same.

also give your idea

i am victim from 3 years with case of 125

1.i have audio recording to prove that fight with me with abuse word,

2.also she take her all luggage at her home by court, same i also give her
3.She is working  from 3 years with min sal of 10000
4,we have one child she is with her now,
5.she is living with his mother and father from three year
6.she dont want to came back at my home,i had give application for to came back ,but she had not try for same ,
    i have also affidavit for the same

now please suggess me what can i do for above cases
      i want to release now from there harraer ment

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

Let her evidence be completed, file perjury.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register