Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Kumar (Business)     17 November 2011

Can wife decide the city she want to live?

After the marriage, husband and wife started living in a City. But after some days, there are some misunderstanding between both of them. To harras husband, wife started to say she want higher studies and go to other city (she did not informed before marriage) and huaband has to relocate with her otherwise she will leave the home.

Husband told her to study in the same city as she is getting the same course in the same city and as he is working in a company in good position he is not willing to relocate.

Wife left the home and started telling husband is not keeping good and not willing to relocate for her studies. She also telling husband told her not to study and he is having in mind not to make her study etc., So she left the home.

In this case, does husband considered he has done any cruelty to wife? Does husband has to pay maintenance to her?

Learning

19 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 November 2011

@ Author

. There is no limit of "allegations" that a metro wife now-a-days can cook up and it is imaginative to fill up umpteen journals as this is one such 'wild allegations' we heard here.

2. NO. Husband cannot be charged for 'cruelty' for a simple reason that same course is available in 'cohabitating city fof spouses' followed by 'genuine offer' of husband to support her with higher studies further followed by husband reasonable 'advise' to his wife not to leave a cushion job where she is earning 'independent income". I mean what more a husband is supposed to do under such circumstances as protector / provider to his wife! You should thank your stars that she can come up with such 'frivilous cruelty' charges which she cannot even prove on reasonable pre-ponderous assumptions grounds before Court on th elong run but then your social reputation damage is done.

That is the beuty of all prime-facie laws of the land.

The point behind your worries is not checking if she left behind her boyfriend in THAT city for her now to be adamant about only THAT CITY. Invest in finding THAT boyfriend and you have clear answers to all your troubles on her errant behavior changes. Also find if her parents are now living in THAT CITY which you may not have been told and come as a shocker later.

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     17 November 2011

I agree to the boyfriend issue and THAT city thing as said by tajobs ji..

Else its best to settle and clear out things before the strt of any cases she may  file on u ..if u can see it that she may do it try best to avoid such cases by talking with the othr side with tht help of some learned and elder member from both the families..

1 Like

You both are correct. The problem started when the husband suspect wife is having communication with some one secretly when she goes to office and before marriage using SMS and call logs. I tried calling that mobile no which repeatedly called, SMS, but that number is not in use.

The problem is, when the husband says something no one accept it and wife says with tons of tears then every one accept and looking the husband is the culpit. As husband dont have any evidence to say that he was telling the wife to study in the same city, wife claims that the husband (as a boy) stops wife (as a girl) studes.

But the truth known by only husband and wife.

What do women want is a 51 Rs. To a $ Femi –Nazi substance interpretation and here I place them on record for clarity the next time someone else ask the same J

Most women want babies.

2. Most women want someone else to pay for THEIR babies so they can have the maximum amount of time with them.

3. Most women want babies and monies.

4. The woman does not want you, she wants your sperm and your money.

That’s it!!!!!!.

BTW, if you (generic) differ from my above emerging social observation then please bring them on board to add up to my above first movers oppening interpretation to a minor parting comment made by author of this thread !

1 Like

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     17 November 2011

@ Krishna Kumar

You are right brother that no one accept if husband says something geniuen about his wife but if wife says something wrong about husband with tons of tears in eyes then every body accept it and take side of helpless female that is wife...

Brother I myself had suffered it...

If possible then solve your problem through proper communication with your wife & in-laws with the help of some learned & elder members of both family as Aishwaryaji had said. Important thing please do communicate with them with very cool & calm nature may be your problem get solved...

best of luck brother...

GOD bless you all...

1 Like

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     17 November 2011

@ Tajobsindia

All the fingers are not same like that all the femals are not same...

May be you had experience most of the females like that but that dosen't mean that all should be measured like that...

I prefere to solve problem and not to blam without knowing the actual reason of the problem...

We should not judge anybody...

Sorry Sir if any of the words hurts you...

As myself suffered in my family life but after all mess I found that if I had tried to solved my problem with cool & calm nature then my life can be happy but....

1 Like

@ Jayesh

It is not mine sole experience as I continuously tasting till date only one women
J  

However;

1. Under Legal interpretation of 'words and phrases' there is fine difference between "MOST" and or "ALL" when used in a sentence under 'interpretation'. Mind it I used the word MOST and see how color of romance goes for chameleon change on its own with your comment :-) The sooner one realizes true color (aka difference) of these two words the better is most apt applied in Indian conditions and I said above four pointers too early or say way ahead of its time in Indian context and let great time tell you as a regular reader how right I was.

2. I used ‘YOU’ as generic in above reply (addendum) kindly review once again the whole message.

1 Like

Thanks Jayesh. I too trying to solve the issue without making any issue and trying to contact her.

Let me try what ever possible ways..

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     17 November 2011

The point behind your worries is not checking if she left behind her boyfriend in THAT city for her now to be adamant about only THAT CITY. Invest in finding THAT boyfriend and you have clear answers to all your troubles on her errant behavior changes. Also find if her parents are now living in THAT CITY which you may not have been told and come as a shocker later.

What an observation TaJobs Sir :) Bullseye

I am going through a similar situation, and carried out the investigation myself.

To my surprise, found my wife being taught startegies by her BF in THAT CITY . He is a budding lawyer after failing for several years in civil services exams together with my wife

I am sure wife will make a good drama by crying in front of the judge in the court when in process. Can any has such experience when the wife crying infront of the judge, how it will be useful and will it be possitive for her to get the judge mercy on her?

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     17 November 2011

@krishna

Its very common, u may call it universal that girl shed crocodile tears in courts, a lot of DRAMA is also seen there evry now & then.............court staff, policemen, litigents, lawyers make a mockery of destroyed matrimony, little children can be seen waiting for chamber hearing........BUT IT NEVER BENEFITS ANYONE!

(Guest)

What do women want is a 51 Rs. To a $ Femi –Nazi substance interpretation and here I place them on record for clarity the next time someone else ask the same J

Most women want babies.

2. Most women want someone else to pay for THEIR babies so they can have the maximum amount of time with them.

3. Most women want babies and monies.

4. The woman does not want you, she wants your sperm and your money.

LIKE MOST MEN ARE LUSTY AND GREED OF WIFE/FIL'S MONEY ....

LIKE MOST MEN SEE ALLM WOMEN BEAUTIFUL EXCEPT OWN WIFE!!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

What do women want is a 51 Rs. To a $ Femi –Nazi substance interpretation and here I place them on record for clarity the next time someone else ask the same J

Most women want babies.

2. Most women want someone else to pay for THEIR babies so they can have the maximum amount of time with them.

3. Most women want babies and monies.

4. The woman does not want you, she wants your sperm and your money.

LIKE MOST MEN ARE LUSTY AND GREED OF WIFE/FIL'S MONEY ....

LIKE MOST MEN SEE ALLM WOMEN BEAUTIFUL EXCEPT OWN WIFE!!!!

@ruhi

so these are all natural and we are fighting in courts

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Debashis88

so these are all natural and we are fighting in courts

v good!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register