LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat Bhushan Das (Superintending Engineer (Mech))     16 November 2011

Last pay certificate

I had joined BPSCL (a JVC of Damodar Valley Corporation & SAIL) in April 2008 on deputation from my parent organisation DVC. In July 2011 I have been suddenly repatriated and released on 26th July 2011. and subsequently I joined at my parent organisation.

After release from BPSCL they did not issue the Last pay certificate, even they did not issue the certificate stating balance leave position in my account. I requested through a number of application to issue LPC, but they are neither sending the same nor they bother to reply stating the reason for delay.

Now three & half months have elapsed but the situation is as it is. My monthly salary has not been regularised yet in lack of LPC, though provisional payment is being made month by month by my present employer.

Now, I am in a fix how to get the LPC released from M/s BPSCL.

May please guide. Is there any guidelines in Service Regulations for Public Servants.

Learning

5 Replies

Norbu Lama (Finance Officer)     16 November 2011

You can engage an advocate to issue a legal notice for an intension to file law suit for damages sustained by you due to negligence pf the JVC and harassement meted out to you.
1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Bharat Bhushan Das,

What you write, merely speaks about the sorrow state of your own organisation, where you being an employee has to make correspondence with your last office to issue LPC, whereas the matter should have been taken up officially by the DDO/HR Department of your present organisation immediately after your repatriation. You must address your representations to the DDO and the Head of HR Department to regularise your pay after calling for the LPC from your previous office.

1 Like

Thank you very much Sir, for your valuable suggessions. But the sad part of the story is that  I have already written to the Director (HRD), Kolkata , head of our HR department about one and half months ago. But no fruitful action was taken and after a long gap ultimately I contacted the Director (HRD) over telephone an his reply was 'why not you talk to the Chairman, BPSCL'. So, I was having no option than to request again to the Chairman, BPSCL. This time again they are declined to give any response. Now, I am becoming hopeless - what to do and where to go.

Please guide me.

Thanks Lama Sir,  for your valuable suggession. But some of my colleagues prohibit me to go to legal way at this stage.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 January 2012

You can ask under RTI has to how many LPC are pending and waht ar ethe hurdles in your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register