Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How negative professions of Lawyers & doctors can be +ve ?

If there is none ill,doctor's profession will  die AND if there is a good society, no need for lawyers,courts,police etc.Hence the inherent interests of doctors and lawyers professions can never allow them to think of a healthy,good,ethical society.

But this situation can be inverted easily.A doctor should be paid if he keeps a certain number of people healthy and penalized if someone gets ill in his group .Similar arrangements can be done for lawyers also ,they should be paid ,if they  help in keeping a number of people litigation free and penalized if litigations arise in their group of people.

I feel this single formula can make the world better a lot,What do you say ? 

Learning

11 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     30 June 2010

many such novel thinking may initially look absurd and crazy.

however,many positive changes in our world was brought through such lone thought process.

keep posting such creative postings.

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     30 June 2010

Ms.Madhu,

Being proactive is always better than indulging into the witch hunting and character assasination after major incidents whether it relates to the judicial system or medical fraternity.

I sincerely appreciate your concern.

Best Regards

Daksh

1 Like

(Guest)

I was thinking that I am the only MADMAN who thinks like this..

THANK GOD !! many peoples are here in my community !!!

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 June 2010

Yes it should be like that only,

Correct to say that. When we are spending a lot of money over health and we have a vast pool of experienced world class doctors and other medical staffs, after all these thing if people are not satisfy then it is a sheer waste. Same conclusion can be drawn with other professionals also. Police also should be punished when crime graph rises.

In my area we had an SDM Mr. D P Mallick, when driving his vehicle, he hit a man, he stopped his vehicle and lifted and shifted that person to his vehicle. He straight away drove to hospital and handed him over to the doctors and instructed for medical care for him. Then he entered with his vehicle in Police Station and asked the "Daroga"(PS incharge) that I have hit a man and he is in hospital, first register a case against me then go to the hospital and take the statement of that man without any prejudice. Also take action against me as per the law, and if u tried to favour me then I will recommend u for suspension. He faced the trial.

Also that man never used any of his subordinate officials for his personal use. He was purchasing vegetables and other thing by himself.

Except few no one remembers his honesty. This is the character of our nation.

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     30 June 2010

Dear All, Negativity and or positivity are the subjective perception of the mind and we reap what we sow. Best Regards Daksh
1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 July 2010

MR MADHU,

WE ARE NOT LIVING IN AN IDEAL SOCIETY..

IF WE GET HUGE FOODS WITHOUT EFFORTS - THERE SHALL BE NO THIEVES AND DOCIETES AND ALSO NO LABOURERS -  IT IS AN IMEGINE ONLY AND OF NO USE..

(Guest)

Mr. Arup.you do not have clear vision--or to say no vision.My topics can be understood only by a person who have some vision or to say imagination.

How you can say that there would not be veer a society free of shortage of food and thefts and loots etc.?

Humanity have progressed and will go on progressing,it will certainly one day get rid of such shortcomings.

Einstien once said --imagination is more powerful than reality.

1 Like

(Guest)

Sir Thomas More had such ideas in his Utopia and was executed in 1535 but was canonized as a saint in 1935 viz. after 400 years.

(Guest)

Jesus Christ was Crucified for such ideas.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     14 November 2011

Originally posted by :Bhartiya No. 1
" Except few no one remembers his honesty. This is the character of our nation.
"

Very true, hardly anything about the character of this nation has changed. Following are the words of Bhagat Singh:

[In 1925-26 Bhagat Singh was at Kanpur, working under Ganesh Shankar Vidharthi in the Hindi weekly Partap. While at Kanpur he wrote this article, signing it Ek Punjabi Yuvak (a Punjabi youth), about the martyrs of Babbar Akali movement. It was published in Pratap on March 15, 1926.]

Blood Sprinkled on the Day of Holi Babbar Akalis on the Crucifix*

...............................We were waiting but, all of a sudden, on the very day of Holi, we saw a small contingent of mourners carrying the dead bodies of the heroes towards the cremation site. Then last rites were completed quietly.
The city was still celebrating. Colour was still being thrown on the passers-by. What a terrible indifference. If they were misguided, if they were frenzied, let them be so. They were fearless patriots, in any case. Whatever they did, they did it for this wretched country. They could not bear injustice. They could not countenance the fallen nation. The oppression on the poor people became insufferable for them. They could not tolerate exploitation of the masses, they challenged and jumped into action. They were full of life. Oh ! the terrible toll of their dedicated deeds ! You are blessed !....................................................................But we the cowards and human wretches lack the courage of even sighing and putting off our celebrations even for a moment. What a disheartening deed !  ......................................

Source: https://www.shahidbhagatsingh.org/index.asp?link=day_of_holi

1 Like

(Guest)

Wrong."Honest" Manmohan Singh wants Rahul Gandhi to become Prime Minister of India. Why should they rembember Bhagat Singh when Sonia Gandhi Calls Rajiv Gandhi a martyr who sacrified his life for the nation(sic)? He went there in south for contesting elections for becoming PM and indulging in greater Bofors.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register