Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arun (engineer)     11 November 2011

Notice period

Hello,

If i am giving a notice period for 1 month in my company today, will that means my service ends today and the 1 month is just a relieving period???

Example - i will get an amount of 1 lac if i work till nov 26 of this year in this company, if i give a notice period on nov 11, will i be qualified to get the amount or not? ... plz help me in this issue..

Can you provide me with the rules too... it will be helpful... thanks in advance....

Learning

6 Replies

RAKESH PIPRODIA (ADVOCATE)     11 November 2011

THE QUESTION ITSELF HAS THE ANSWER, NOTICE PERIOD OF 1 MONTH MEANS ADD 30 DAYS TO THE DATE OF THE NOTICE. wHEREAS, PAYMENT IS CONCERNED YOU MAY GET IT TILL THE DAY ON WHICH THE NOTICE PERIOD ENDS WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

1 Like

KAILASH NAHAK (ADVOCATE)     11 November 2011

If the notice period is 1 month and you give notice on 11/11/11, you shall be relieved after completion of one month of the notice period i.e.10/12/11. If you want to leave on 2/11/11, you will not get 15 days  salary.

1 Like

KAILASH NAHAK (ADVOCATE)     11 November 2011

sorry, it is 26/11/11 instead of 2/11/11

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 November 2011

As explained by learned experts/members you are eligible to get salary for the notice period, if you work for the entire period.

It is appropriate to mention effective date of resignation in notice of resignation.

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     11 November 2011

Dear arun

kumar Doab is rightly explain

1 Like

arun (engineer)     11 November 2011

First of all thanks to all replied to my query. Today i have given notice period that i want to be relieved from 12/12/2011.  I am eligible for a special bonus of 2 lakh if i complete 2 yr (which falls on 26/11/2011) in the organisation..This is the background. Now can they skip the special bonus.. If they does lik that, wil i have any chance to fight back.. (my evidence is my appointment letter).

Please give me some solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register