Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (engineer)     10 November 2011

Wife filed divorce

Hi ,

I need your valuable suggestions  for the false cases filed by my wife against me and my parents.

Currently I am fighting against 498a,DV and Crpc 125. Recently my wife has filed Divorce case.

Please suggest how this divorce case will use in my current case such as 498A, DV and CRPC 125.

Regards,
Venkat

Learning

18 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     10 November 2011

Dear Vankat

this divorce case is now also against your defence and very strong for her cases.

it shows her intention and your crulety. but no need to worry find any defence from her petition and fight the case.

feel free to call

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 November 2011

All cases would be fought on their respective merits, it doesnot benefit you in anyways.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

(Guest)

She cannot file a Divorce case and send her husband to Jail under 498a. . Move the High Court and get a Stay Order on cases filed under 498a and DV Act. till the disposal of the Divorce case and 125 Crpc case. Can't write more, but its pretty simple.

(Guest)

Once Divorce case and 125 Case are settled 498a and DV Act case are rendered void. In case of trouble with lawyers email me at:

et_tu_brutus@aol.in

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     10 November 2011

Once Divorce case and 125 Case are settled 498a and DV Act case are rendered void

I do not agree at all. 498a is non-compoudable, it may very well run beyond divorce case.

Elaborate the members how ur statement is true?!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 November 2011

I don't agree with the advise of Mr. Kaul, it not legally correct.

Don't go by it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

I had typed a very long post but was logged out so since my secy was not around and I can hardly type. I dont use copy paste like others.. I'll repost or you can email/ PM me. What I typed was 100% correct . I will be efiling a Public Interest Litigation quashing all such cases[Except the divorce case] throught the country as such cases violate articles 20 ,21 and the preamble.

Mr. Shonee,

Kindly Don't take me as a fool.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Shonee,

What do you know about law and jurisprudence? And what do you know about me?

(Guest)

Anyway its upto the querist to keep paying lawyers if he has extra money. I have given my email ID for the public.

(Guest)

“Hi ,

I need your valuable suggestions  for the false cases filed by my wife against me and my parents.

Currently I am fighting against 498a,DV and Crpc 125. Recently my wife has filed Divorce case.

Please suggest how this divorce case will use in my current case such as 498A, DV and CRPC 125.

Regards,

Venkat

Dear Venkat,:

Following facts are placed here in a nutshell and in short as there is no point posting long posts which are neither understood nor appreciated by anyone:

1.       Wife sends her husband to jail and which husband wants to contest the case himself. Now sending to jail means curtailing husband’s liberty to contest all cases himself and thus violates article 21 of the Constitution.

2.       Sending husband to jail entails loss of his job and livelihood by whatever he maybe. In which case 125CRPC is rendered infructuous also as also his right and liberty to contest 125 Crpc

3.       Non Compoundable 498a does not mean it can go on forever especially after the divorce. What interest does the State have in perpetuating 498a after husband and wife divorce and wife does not appear in the Court. Public Prosecutor  and the police cannot on behalf continue the case.

Moreover if wife wants to withdraw then magistrates records the case  as closed

4.       Divorce case allegations , 498a allegations and DV ACT allegations are the same in which case Article 20 of the Constitution is violated which is Double jeopardy Indian and US positions on this are slightly different which difference I’ll try finishing in my PUBLIC INTEREST CASE to be efiled after feedback from users.

5.       125 Crpc is Unconstitutional.[I know people won’t believe but I’ll prove it in Supreme Court]

6.       IN SHORT MY LONG POST LCI could hold and I was logged out there being a time out.

7.       For questions anyone can email me at brutus_trap@aol.in[Don’t go by the weird ID]

1 Like

(Guest)

Magistrate also records the case as being non compoundable and closed as no one wants to pursue it but can be re opened.[Which won't happen in this case]

(Guest)

sorry forgot the email id myself: et_tu_brutus@aol.in:)

Mohammed Ali Sheriff (Engineer)     11 November 2011

Anyhow the petitioner has to go court and do her role to make it void. Isn't sir?

(Guest)

Yes.M.A Sheriff: High Court/Supreme Court. will have to be moved. by the aggrieved party.  I'll get a full bench ruling PUBLIC INTEREST RULING on the points raised by earlier and ensure such multiple criminal cases with same charges ,same cause titles are rendered void throughout India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register