Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Obtain Caste Certificate: Andhra Pradesh

Obtain Caste Certificate: Andhra Pradesh

One has to approach the nearby MRO office and apply in the prescribed form during any working days.

Learning

1 Replies

Yellaka Yuvraj Kumar (Manager (IT))     07 April 2010

Hi Jyoti, thanks for your responce. I have a small problem regarding the caste certificate. During my schooling and everything, my father didn't make any caste certificate instead he used to attach his cast certificate on behalf of me and my brothers and sisters. But now, i am a professional and had been working since past 6 years with a private firm. Now, when i am employed, i am requiring a caste certificate. I and my family belong to vizianagram of state andhra pradesh. Due to my father's job in central government he was posted to Chattisgarh state and we had been residing here since past 20 years. And now the problem is that, the cast we belong to is not available in the chattisgarh state. So its not possible to obtain a caste certificate in the chattisgarh state. My query is that, is it possible to make caste certificate in the vizianagaram itself, even though we dont reside over there? If yes, then how many days the Mandal Revenue Office takes to make the caste certificate? As my present location of job is Chandigarh, and i have to plan prior to travelling to vizianagram so that i should not waste my time and resources while waiting for the action of MRO. Please advice jyoti, as myself and my brothers and sisters are too in need of the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register