Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vignesh Achar (advocate)     01 November 2011

Disability certificate doctor

Hi,

In one of my Motor Vehicle Claim case, the treated Doctor has refused to give Disability Certificate to my Client, although he is a deserving candidate.. How to put forward my case that the my client/ petitioner has permanent disability in the absence of DOctors Certificate???? Although i know, the Doctors certificte is not conclusive:). Any citation to aid me out?? Pls urgent...

Thanks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     01 November 2011

Which type of disability is there

Is it Physical disability

There is a Board of Doctors in the Rehabilitation Centre in Every State

A team of three doctors examine every applicant and find out percentage of  Disability in accordance with the International Norms as stipulated in the prescribed Book of Disability  by  ______  You may ask someone , I am forgetting it .

Has your client was examined by this team of Doctors to certify the % of disability

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 November 2011

Kindly enquire with o/o Civil Surgeon at your location. The concerned staff shall explain the procedure and provide concerned forms, fee etc.

The board of doctors may be available on specific days.

vignesh Achar (advocate)     06 February 2012

Thank u Mr. Godbole and Doab.. I succeeded in solving the problem. Infact 2011 ACJ page 1 gives some more insight on the issue. Anyways your  advice and time is appreciated.:)

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     07 February 2012

Achar, how many dr. in your locality?? go Govt Hospitals, manage to get Disability  cert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register