Learning

6 Replies

SHAILENDRA SRIVASTAVA (MANAGING PARTNER)     29 October 2011

NOT PRESCRIBED IN LAW.

1 Like

vinay (CCE)     29 October 2011

thanks & Regards

Advocate M.Bhadra   29 October 2011

Legal Notice should be wriiten and signed by the Lawyer, sending SMS for legal action is not as per provision of law.

saravanakumar b (ASST.MANAGER)     01 November 2011

Dear Seniors,

I am working in a public limited construction company wherein I have signed a bond for 3 years against bond amount of Rs.10,000 and also submitted all my original certificates since I thought it is a big company.  But while serving in this company, they are not at all pay the salary on a particular date even they drag upto mid or last week of month and the notice period is also 3 months.

Now I want to quit the company.  If I gave resignation, they may ask notice period for 3 months and bond amount of Rs.10000.  Kindly guide me to overcome this situation and to get relieved myself smoothly thro my mail id bsklinkesh@yahoo.com.

Thanking you,

B.Saravanakumar

VIJAYAKUMAR (Asst.Manager Lega)     01 November 2011

According to Information Technology Act, a legal notice through SMS is not covered. Therefore it is not binding.

VIJAY

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     01 November 2011

Dear All,

No body can be compelled to work against his wish. as per the judgments of Delhi High Court the company can at most ask for compensation not more than that. employee can not be compelled to work for bond period. for your original certificates you can file criminal complaint as well as civil suit for permanent and mandatory injunction for return of your certificates.

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv Bhasin

Advocate

Bhasin & Associates

9811210505, 9868635640

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register