Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wifebetrayed (service)     26 October 2011

Would wishing on diwali be considered mental curelty

Would wishing wife on diwali be considered mental curelty

divorce and 498a in court

would reminding wife of previous diwali , sending snap of how couple where when they where togther amount to mental cruelty, would it impact AB which i have got.

Learning

17 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 October 2011

1. Arey brother "dil khol ke wish karo wife ko abhi woh fir bhi wife hai ex wife nahi hui hai" legally.

2. If AB does not have a clause "no contact whatsoever with wife" then ignore para 1 hinglish.............

BTW in some couples horoscope grahsti suckh nahi hota hai lakh koshish karney ke baad mei bhi aur kiski kundali mei yeh hai woh Ishwar janey aur taab taak daro nahi karney do usko saab charges file, kaam se kaam apney koshish to ki apana grahsti basaney ki...........

1 Like

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     26 October 2011

Yes it is not mental cruelty you can wish ur wife but if you send any pictures dont write anything wrong that can be used against you so just send the wishes nothing wrong in it.

1 Like

(Guest)

@wifebetrayed: YES if you belong to DMK.

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     26 October 2011

I don't know why always husbands think of wishing their wife. Whereas wife's are putting false cases and keeping child away from their father's eye.Sadly we have so many festivals at regular intervals and have to miss one's who dont even bother!!  

(Guest)

Genuine false cases by wives never come to limelight since middle class wives go with their boyfriends and lodge all types of criminal cases by bribing cops. Genuine women cannot bribe and hence on increase in workload of cases deprives them of justice.

(Guest)

@Wife_betrayed..

your wife has betrayed you..yet you are having such a big and healthy heart...!!!!!raaz kya hain???

biwine    saffola        se khana banake khilaya tha kya??:P

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     27 October 2011

Finally did you wish! and was there any response

(Guest)

If your relation are not good why you were going to wish her.

wifebetrayed (service)     28 October 2011

did send my wishes, no response from her.

Anyway let her do good in her life...

Good girl, she did cook in safflo, so can I be brand ambsander for it ?

(Guest)

Is her mobile working? Did you do SMS or mailed on her emailID?

wifebetrayed (service)     28 October 2011

sent her an email , which is active ,, she had responded to others scrap so i know.

i dont have her new phone number and her parent dont allow me to speak to her, anyway after 498a bail, i have not stop in communication which is not documented.

(Guest)

dear friend in general a husband will not like a girl who filed 498a.

Please be rigid if they are really interested they will approach you in correct way.

after all no girl family want to spoil their girl house.

(Guest)

Wishing Diwali greetings would indicate that you want cases to be withdrawn. CUT OFF FOM HER COMPLETELY. DON'T LET HER THINK THAT you are a weak person. You are sending very wrong messages to her.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     29 October 2011

Meanwhile, who submitted divorce case? What are the grounds? Ur query's answer is directly influenced by this point.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register