Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish (Technical engineer)     25 October 2011

Love help

Hi Friends,

I am Harish from Hyd i am in love with a girl of other caste and i am ready to marry her even she is also ready to marry . I spoke with their parents that i want to marry and they said no and they are black mailling us they are going to file acase in police station about me and say ing to leave her .We both are majors.

Can u any one help me out if they file a complaint on us what the next step to be taken.

Thanks much.

Regards,

Harish

Learning

18 Replies

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     25 October 2011

well if both of u r from same religion then u can get married .... caste immaterial ..... get married as per the law applicable to ur religion .... register same .... since both of u are majors there is no problem ..... get married and present urselves before the police station of her jurisdiction and make known to them that both of u r majors and have married and apprehend some problem from her parents/relatives.    ..... her parents may lodge complaint with police station but the girl has to state /prove in police station that she is major and has taken the decison to marry u independently on her own free will ....

1 Like

Thanks Dharmesh,

We both are from inter caste,I am OC and she is BC and she is ready to marry me ..

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 October 2011

Dear harish

if both of you are adult and willing to marry each other the n you can marry through special marriage act. if you both are hindu then you can get marriage in tample too and after marriage in temple apply for registration of marriage before registrar of marriage. and get marriage certificate.

feel free to call me

1 Like

akash kapoor (*************)     25 October 2011

ARE U KIDDING ME...... DO YOU THINK THAT ANYBODY CAN FILEA FALSE CASE AND GET AWAY WITH IT. FILLING A FALSE CASE HAS TREMENDOUS CONSEQUENCES..... DO NOT WORRY! IF YOU BOTH ARE ADULTS YOU CAN MARRY ANY ONE YOU LIKE...... ITS YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT MY FREIND..........

REGARDS

1 Like

Thanks a lot Nadeem sir.and is there any age problem like he should be yelder than her ..?

Hi Akshay,

Thanks alot .... Friend i will try to convience there family once again if they are not listening we are ready to marry in the court premesis..

Regards,

Harish

akash kapoor (*************)     25 October 2011

BEST OF LUCK.......................................

1 Like

Thanks Akasah...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

Filing false cases is not that uncommon.

Love conquers all, if the girl is ready to stand beside you, get married in court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Shonee Sir,

Thanks sir, Girl is ready  to marry but her parents are black mailling her so she is waiting .....

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

That means girl is unsure and tentative.

Ask her to be sure, before you take the plunge.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

mayankkumar (practise in the court)     26 October 2011

definately you can marry to eachother if you are in the same religion if you are scared your family by this marriage . firstly you should marry by legaly afterthat you should give application in P.STATION clear all doubt in the application . i believe police also help you in this condition.

1 Like

(Guest)

Why is everyone out here crazy about filing cases at the drop of hat?

1 Like

Harish (Technical engineer)     26 October 2011

Ok sir ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register