LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VJVJVJVJVJ (Professional)     24 October 2011

Divorce and life threat

I am married in Jan 2010 and lived with my wife only for 3 days. Within 3 days she started showing her whimsical, vibrant and intolerant behaviour and went back to her parents house and started doing a job. Despite of several requests, she did not come back to me. I have suffered enough in her and her relatives hands. After waiting for 6 months i filed for divorce and then she stated willing to join me back. I am not ready to take her back because of her harrassment. Now her relatives are not ready for divorce. So they are threatening me to kidnap and beat me up if i wont take her back. I am no way going to take her back. Kindly advise me how can i get away from these criminals and get away from these.

Learning

9 Replies

Aishwarya (Teacher)     24 October 2011

take evidence as they threaten u and take legal action against them

dont be afraid get help form the law..and u wil be guided more by experts here..just dont be afraid they can only threaten its really hard to take actions in real..

(Guest)

DON'T WORRY.THEY ARE JUST THREATING YOU.GIVE AN INTIMATION IN THE NEAREST POLICE STATION AND KEEP EVIDENCE LIKE RECORD THEIR SUCH TYPE CALLS ETC.

IF POSSIBLE RECONCILE AS TO ERR IS HUMAN  YOU CAN A START NEW LIFE AGAIN.

cm jain sir (ccc)     24 October 2011

thanks for good reply. They are just threatening you to take back your decision.

please review your decision.

she may be now understood that she had done wrong in the past.

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     25 October 2011

This reminds me of another story where husband (an MNC Guy, a strategist) was threatened, he recorded the same threats, lodged complaint against inlaws and strategically disappeared. Inlaws were fixed (having taste of their own medicine) while the dude was enjoying his holiday in some spa in Bangkok.

So what I am trying to point out here is this "THREAT WREAT kaa business" is all rubbish, with no real value. If your inlaws thinks themselves smart, let them think that way, there 100 more smarter people with 1000 more destructive ideas with no cost (Indian society with typical mindset)

My take: Go and speak to your spouse, sit together and discuss how to take the life ahead. Coz ultimately its your life and nobody else would be affected so much like you and your wife (not even parents). Discuss and understand each other requirement, if it works well, then fine else ....tata bye bye

Good Luck

Regards,

Rohit

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

Why not sit across and mutually settle this issue.

Long court battles don't benefit anybody.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

VJVJVJVJVJ (Professional)     25 October 2011

Dear All, Thank you for your valuable advise and suggestion. However, the worst part in my case is that, they are not threatening me directly of kidnap and beating me up. They are telling such things to my lawyer when I am not there with my lawyer or to my relatives when I am not with my relatives.

I am unable to take any evidence against them directly. But they have been telling to my lawyer and to my relatives in my absence that they will kidnap me up and beat me up till i agree to bring her back.

Need your valuable help in this scene. I no case I am going to bring her back since I have suffered lot lot and lot in her and her relatives hands.

Regards

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

Don't bring her back in such scenrio and proceed with your case, uneffected by such threats.

remember BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     25 October 2011

Lawyer ki dhamaki ?....... ho chuki. Chuupp karke baith jaao and watch him getting irritated in desperation. Relax & plan your steps instead of getting affected with his.

Regards,

Rohit

(Guest)

before doing a police complain just say to them that you have recroded their conversation and will give a complain in police station of threatening.

In my case my in-laws bought around 25 people only hot convestation no result.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register