Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 October 2011

Wife pays alimony to husband to avoid perjury

Quoted newspaper link

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/Wife-pays-for-divorce/articleshow/10421233.cms

Reasoning: Husband side caught her sworn Oath Affidavit lies and wanted to press PERJURY charges. To avoid going to Jail this metro wife 'gave up even child maint." which was awarded in S. 125 CrPC and came down to her knees to beg for divorce. To make news item "abala nari" sensitive / favouring the Editor comments at the bottom of the news reporting that "wife side wanted desperately to be out of a bad marriage....." Prudent que. here is no wife would prefer to be out of a bad marriage by giving up "child maint" and add on top "alimony payment to husband" from her side to come out of a bad marriage!

I congratulate the husband's side Adv. to press for penal action and paying way for out of court settlement.

Now keep thinking whichever way you want with your vague justifications for reson to pay alimony..............

Learning

15 Replies

gaury..fight to win (Education)     20 October 2011

I have through the news item.The husband was harrassed by in-laws while he was staying as GHAR-JAMAI as it happens to DIL.So I also agree and happy with this decision of Hnrble Court..

Thanks author for posting the link.

(Guest)

Namaste chachaji.Kaise hain?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 October 2011

Good News

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     20 October 2011

Nice post and an encouraging development against gross violations

@ Tajobs Sir - This guy being a Ghar Jamai was lucky (Situational advantage I must say).

Now lets suppose Mr. X gets axed by 498a,DV etc the moment he files Divorce after his wife deserted him an year ago. And he has recorded all his conversations on phone/tape where she has made her actual comments which is 180 degree out of phase with what charges she has levied now in her statment. So can we initiate these "Prejury sections" against her even before the evidence or cross examination stage? please suggest.

Thanks and regards,

Rohit Shukla

(Guest)

As per Section 191 of IPC if someone being legally bound by an oath or by an express provision of law to state the truth, or being bound by law to make a declaration upon any subject, makes any statement which is false and which  she either knows or believes to be false or does not believe to be true is said to give false evidence.  As per Section 195 of IPC if someone gives or fabricates false evidence intending thereby to cause ,or knowing it to be likely that he will thereby cause, any person to be convicted of an offence which by the law for the time being in force in India is not capital, but punishable with imprisonment for life ,or imprisonment for a term of seven years or upward, shall be punished as a person convicted of that offence would be liable to be punished.  

So the applicant be prosecuted, tried and penalized under section 340 of Cr. PC.

(Guest)

JUDGEMENT DEPENDS UPON FACTS OF THE CASE.

as you sow, so shall you reap!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 October 2011

Right Pragya,

But such judgements and news give faith to the people who are fighting against false cases.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

pujols20 (Techie)     23 October 2011

Next step should be to file cases against lawyers who framed these false 49 8 cases and who concocted these stupid stories/incidents in those complaints.

Sajeev (Senior HSE Supervisor)     23 October 2011

Sir, I am Sajeev, My ex-wife filed the case IN 2005 against me (498-A) that time  closed fro time being, and nor reopen the case in 2009 Pokunnam Court, still going on, her allegation is myself and my parents mentally and physically torching them, also I married from other place, she is telling she have solid proof, case still going on last month I took divorce from family court Kottayam. Despite several call letter, she did,t report court. Finally court gave divorce me. Now not given charge sheet not yet given me. last one year court was holiday (judge went to long leave) sir, any chance to court leave from free this  case, now myself and my paretns.respectely 80 and 70 years old. every three months going court. Now we are take bail from court, now I am working abroad, for case time I am coming to Kerala. When we separated to till date I am sending money for my two Sons, almost Rs.50000.00 yearly (Fund transferring her account through) Elder son is studding in 1st Year BE Student Pune . All fee also I am paying. Unofficially I married a widow I have one son also, he is 05 years old.

Please Replay Me

Sajeev

Mob.0097430246666

Sajeev (Senior HSE Supervisor)     23 October 2011

Sir, I am Sajeev, My ex-wife filed the case IN 2005 against me (498-A) that time  closed fro time being, and nor reopen the case in 2009 Pokunnam Court, still going on, her allegation is myself and my parents mentally and physically torching them, also I married from other place, she is telling she have solid proof, case still going on last month I took divorce from family court Kottayam. Despite several call letter, she did,t report court. Finally court gave divorce me. Now not given charge sheet not yet given me. last one year court was holiday (judge went to long leave) sir, any chance to court leave from free this  case, now myself and my paretns.respectely 80 and 70 years old. every three months going court. Now we are take bail from court, now I am working abroad, for case time I am coming to Kerala. When we separated to till date I am sending money for my two Sons, almost Rs.50000.00 yearly (Fund transferring her account through) Elder son is studding in 1st Year BE Student Pune . All fee also I am paying. Unofficially I married a widow I have one son also, he is 05 years old.

Regards

Sajeev 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 October 2011

It is unclear what help you are seeking Sajeev.

If you want her to come to court, ask court to issue warrants against her.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

judgment copy will be icing on cake... good work... keep walking...

Sajeev (Senior HSE Supervisor)     30 October 2011

thanks sir,

(Guest)

SORRY WRONG MESSAGE TO WRONG PERSON...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register