Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhash (member)     27 September 2011

Illegal will

dear freinds,

a person in a will executed such properties which was not titeled to that person.and onthe basis of this will  Beneficiary  applied to nagarpalika for nomination and this office  dismissed the name of recorded owner since 20 years without any intimation and enter the name of Beneficiary  .please suggest best procedure for quick justice to victims 

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

NO QUICK JUSTICE POSSIBLE.  ONLY SLOW AND STEADY REMEDY IS AVAILABLE.  FILE A CIVIL SUIT FOR DECLARATION OF TITLE .  BASED UPON FILE OBJECTIONS OR APPEAL AGAINS THE ORDER PASSED BY NAGAR PALIKA .

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 October 2011

Civil cases tun for eons.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

subhash (member)     19 October 2011

thanks you sir

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     28 October 2011

Originally posted by :subhash
"
and this office  dismissed the name of recorded owner since 20 years
"

Can nagarapalika DISMISS the name of a owner?

Well, if there is a fraud, it should be tackled in a different way. If you have records where the name of owner is inscribed on it and if you can prove: 1) There has been no sale/mortguage etc. 2) That your will is genuine and that the other will is illegal, then................

1 Like

subhash (member)     01 November 2011

dear friend,

details inbrief are as follows:-

1.my brother[A][40yrs.] purchsed a plot in1990     entered properly in nagarpalika record.

2.my mother done same peocess as above for an other side plot[these plots are joint].

3.A and mother constructed these plot.

4.mother was expired in 2001

5.in 2008 my another brother [B] presented a registered will executed by my father in which only B is benificiary and properties of father, "khandani",as well as above in point 1&2 were transferred,to nagarpalika for name transfer.

6.nagarpalika entered the name of B without inquire the matter and intimation to B and "waris" of my mother in 2008.

7.when A and youngest brother C has come to know abt. this they put objection against this nomination

to cmo and before hearing would completed B taken stay from collector and in 2010 collector give an order to sdm to file a criminal FIR against B and cmo.and cancelled the illegal name transfer declering will is fake.

8.my brother A also put a pariwad under section 200 crpc to jmfc but it cancelled and jmfc written it is family matter,will is registered,and matter is civil nature.then A put rivision to adj this was also cancelled by adj but in order adj mentioned if order of collector is not executed then "pariwadi A" can take judiciary help.

9.C has also filed an FIR in 2010 against B which is pending till now.

10.now sdm has denied to follow order of collector and mentioned in his order adj decision and FIR by C

11.C apealed to high court chalanging orders of collector and secretary govt.of M.P.

please give me citations for above

and suggest now what is to be done so that in future B could not dare to take illegle benifits of this illegle will.

subhash (member)     01 November 2011

dear sir

please read B in place of C in para 11

subhash (member)     10 November 2011

please suggest any one 

subhash (member)     15 November 2011

please suggest any one 

subhash (member)     27 November 2011

please suggest any one

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 November 2011

Unable to suggest, please be in touch with a local lawyer with complete documentation.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register