LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek (Team member)     06 October 2011

Nullify a marriage

I did my register marriage 2 month back. I meet her through matrimonial site 5 month back. And we decided to marry. After the register marriage she is staying in her parents house. But just after one week I find some changes in her. She do not pick up call regulary and if asked where she was she sending SMS I will divorce you. I tried my best to take her with me but failed and saying that she will complete ger pg and after she will think to continue this relation if that time our relation still remains ok. We had no physical intercourse and I feel that she is tracking my call. Just after 7 days of register marriage  I came to other city for my work. To make her ready to come with me some time I pressurised her through call and I cane to know she have recorded all call. She starts asking money for her PG expenses and I inform her parents also but I did not get any response. Slowly I am feeling it cretes mental stress and for that I am not performing as earlier in work. She is such a kind and starts shouting on me that I hope it is like a mental tourturing to me. She have photos with me with bengali traditional wife look. So in wich ground should I filed a petiton and as she have photos and recorded call what may be my demage. 

Learning

2 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     06 October 2011

please clarify whether after marraige you had no physical intercourse at all  or you had on some occassions .

inroder to prove your bonafides send her emails / sms requesting her to join you when you go on extended buisness trips .

since you have married her if things worsen she can move under DV act claiming right to maintenace , right of residence , etc.

so try to make your marriage work .

1 Like

Vivek (Team member)     06 October 2011

Oh thanks a lot....its gave me some mental relax...in the register what date we have mentioned is...so is it sufficient to proof that there was no real social get together and that day I was out of that city... For without my permission my mobile tracking can I do anything...just now I came to know she hav hired a detective and have look on me in my corrent city and inveting my insurance and property...as this is related to my insurance is it like a life threating...I do not know..but may be for my mental stress I starts behaving some thing not normal and thinking all people looking at me are supspecious. But never have physical intercourse.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register