LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

List of Law firms that have part time openings

I often see in many discussions that students and fresh lawyers like me want to work part time with a law firm. However, the information on this is very little and not reliable. Could we start a thread that lists those law firms who usually have part time openings? Also, it would be a great help if law firms involved in drafting, vetting contracts etc. would be identified. Would be a good resource for those looking for such kind of openings?

Learning

7 Replies

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     18 February 2009

In fact listing of law firms who provide part time or even full time job would help many.

1 Like

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     18 February 2009

IT DEPENDS ON   -  Admin

(Guest)

Well, we could start by sharing whatever knowledge we have. That way all of us can benefit from the collective intelligence.

To start with, Here is a name i forgot to mention in the earlier post - Jurisearch Private Limited in Mumbai. They recruit lawyers on part time and full time basis paying an hourly rate. Its good for students looking to earn some extra cash and learn acquire some legal knowledge. I left it 2 years ago, so i am not sure if they still have the same phone number. But they frequently place ads on naukri.com for part time openings.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     11 March 2009

thanx tushar

Abhinav (Associate)     31 December 2010

It depends. Do you want to join as a advocate/associate or for paralegal kind of work. Also, why not looks for jobs in an LPO? Some of them might allow part-time jobs.

Abhinav

https://www.sddglobal.com

High end legal outsourcing

priyanka pai (Advocate)     03 January 2011

Thanx Tusshar

(Guest)

Guys check out my community on LPOs if you are interested in LPOs. I am yet to crack the chakhra"whew" of Law Firms. Lets keep each other posted. Best of Luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register