Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshat (as/d)     28 September 2011

Sale deed is required?

Dear all,

In my agreement to sale which has been registered, it has been mentioned that "this agreement shall be deemed and considered as sale / conveyance-deed on compliance of all the terms and conditions mentioned hereinabove"

It was also mentioned that the full and final payment should be done within 30 days from the date of registration of this agrrement to sale. However, I made the payment in 60 days.

Also, it was no where mentioned what would be the terms and conditions if I failed to make the payment within the mentioned 30 days.

So, my question is if I am having  full and final payment receipt by the seller bearing the date corresponding to the 60th day after date of registration, then I don't require to execute sale-deed or I have to execute sale-deed as I have not made the payment in the mentioned 30 days limit.?

Please assist.

Thanks for all the help.

Learning

4 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     28 September 2011

Dear Akshat,

No need to worry. You can get the sale deed executed in your favour. Seller must have objected to the duration of payment, if he has chosen not to object, why you are worring.

Regards

Rajiv Bhasin

Advocate

Bhasin & Associates

9811210505, 9868635640

Akshat (as/d)     28 September 2011

thanks for the reply.

Rajiv Sir, what if I don't get the separate sale deed executed? Can the agreement cum sale-deed be considered as sale deed even if the withing 30 days condition is not fulfilled?

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     29 September 2011

By default you may say but you should have written receipt of the seller the amount accepted by you is from same deal not an another one.
1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     30 September 2011

Dear Akshat

No need to worry if the seller have no objection regarding this matter and you should execute the sale deed sepratly in your favour because theis agreement to sale cum sale deed is conditional in future it may be the sellar change his mind and forfite you money.

feel free to call me on 9953809956

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register