LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravindra (Analyst)     23 September 2011

Victime of 498a

Hi My wife filed 498a against me and my family. now police has filed chargesheet. i have some recordings in tht i asked her mother and other family member tht when i demanded Rs 5lkh and when u gave me gold and other things then she and her famely clearly said tht ur behaviour was not good thts why we hve made this complaint. so can i go for quash or how can i show this recording in court. 2) we r 9 family member against whom 498a has made by my wife. i want to remove there name wht is procedure to remove there name. currently every monday i m going in police station for making attendence when it will stop3) In trail can police demand my custody again...plz advice......thx

Learning

9 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 September 2011

you must study the complaint and see that how it can be legally demolished in court. They will have to produce hard evidence.

1 Like

Hi JSDN thnks for reply.. Actually in Feb 2011 i got 2BHK flat from MHADA in lottary system. but in March my wife went her house for holi then she said her mother is ill and never come back. after 1 month i went her house and ask to come back but she refused the to return.  then in June she filed 498a and said in her complaint tht i have demanded 5lkh rs for buying flat. we have given gold around 1.5lkh other material. then i gave bail my all 9 familiy members but after tht she approched to SR PI for compramise. Due to my family presure i agreed. But after some day her and her family demand started increaseing. they told me tht will not remove 498a and DV case first u live with her for 1 yr will see ur behaviour and thn will decied. then i decied to record. In tht conversation i asked her and her family tht when i demanded dowry and  when u gave me gold and other things then she and her famely clearly said tht ur behaviour was not good thts why we hve made this complaint. so can i go for quash or how can i show this recording in court. 2) we r 9 family member against whom 498a has made by my wife. i want to remove there name wht is procedure to remove there name. currently every monday i m going in police station for making attendence when it will stop3) In trail can police demand my custody again...plz advice......thx

danish (Manager)     23 September 2011

No, Newer disclose any evidence to rishwat khor police they are good for nothing. Anyway 498a has been filed so its of no use at all. Make a CD and  a transcriptt of the recordings and submit the same to Judge during Quash or Trial.

1 Like

danish (Manager)     23 September 2011

If Chor Police has done the geniune investigation you and ur innocent family has not been hit by false 498a.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 September 2011

Listen buddy,

you have posted the same query in another thread. You are accused, your evidence would not be taken on record by police, now more so when the chargesheet is filed.

Most lawyers try to close the case after prosecution evidence and doesnot produce the evidence of defence. You can choose to keep the same with you in a manner that it is admissible as evidence and then present when your chance to present evidence comes.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

sorry shonee ji, its by mistake i pasted my quition ...thx for answer..

victimRahul (Engineer)     25 September 2011

Dear All,

Iam a very recent victim of 498A case. My wife has filed 498A against me & 3 other members of my family. She & her relatives had made a flimsy story stating that w visited their relatives house where my wife is residing since she flee from our house. But we have never gone to that city in our life till now. She also stated that there we attempted to murder her & left her in some place thinking that she is dead.

On the basis of this police arrested me, I was in jail for 12 days, then I got bail. My family members also got bail. But now they have filed a case under section 406. They have clearly & cleverly shown incident at a place where their criminal minded relatives are residing & having a hold o Police.

Apart from 498A & 406, they have also filed cases for DV & 125. This is all false they also know it, but they want huge money & that too in black.

Please guide me how to move step by step & give attention to which things. Also please tell me whether they can file some more case later?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 September 2011

dear VictimRahul,

Step by step attention on what facts? No blanket advice can be given in such matters without knowing the complete case history after the cases have been filed.

If, I or anyone possessed some magic pill to get rid of such matrimonial cases, that person would have been filthy rich selling that magic pill.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register