LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     21 September 2011

About tees hazari

Why my cruel wife went on Tess Hazari court for Maintenence case.

Is that court has some special law which Ghaziabad court can not fullfil.since she filed 498a from there. 
Currently my bad,cruel, witch wife is residing near patiya house court so why.

Can some one please tell ,Is Tees Hazari court is more strict, more quick case response.
What is its speciality ? Do I need to worry from that court.

Learning

9 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 September 2011

There is no speciality, maybe it was conv for her lawyer/ relative to file a case from there.

All courts are equal, some have strict judges and some liberal.

Always hire a lawyer who regularly goes to that court at trial court level.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 September 2011

@ Author

After bifurcation of Courts The cases of District North, Northwest, West and Central are taken up at Tis Hazari. In Karkardooma Courts, cases pertaining to East and Northeast district are heard. The earlier Courts at Patiala House dealing with cases of
New Delhi, South and Southwest districts are now transferred to Saket District Courts.

She filed maint. case at Tis Hazari Courts as the address she mentions in her Application makes her Jurisdiction to be Tis Hazari Courts if you say she is resding near Patiala House Courts.

2. That is what becomes special about your briefs que. asked in anger to us, wish you have gone through the Circulars section in www.districtcourts.nic.in to understand what now a days are the Jurisdiction of 5 Courts functioning in Delhi are all about.

Ok, Got it.

Thanks to Shonee ji and Tajobsindia.

Now I got the reason, since she is very clever.

One more Query I have, if this is answered?

I have collected solid proof to send my cruel wife in Jail. My Lawyer is saying me that put the case by using FIR from Ghaziabad. But I want to file the case through court only of 420, blackmailing, like that.

1.My question is that what is diiference in both the process?

2.I have also sentiments to her , I have heard that in Jail , Men police harrasment is very bad, s*xual torture, rape. Like that so I am worrying her to send her jail since I have still emotion for her.
But as a well wisher not Husband. Please clear me, if this will not happen with my cruel wife so I am ready to send her jail for short time so that she can understand the pain of bars as she did for me in 498a.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 September 2011

@ Author

summing up on your last post

Always keep handy "short change" during matrimonial litigation for 'THAT' moment !
Reasoning: So far as spouses donot use criminal laws to 'teach lesson" to other(s) the short change saved so far comes handy for meaningful negotiation across table one fine day.

2. The more legal fronts you open in matrimonial litigations remember it will be you who has to SERVICE them and then mounting adv. fees also comes into picture read with gone with litigation your precious youth (your s/w jobs productive years) also comes into picture. Suggested to enggage oneself in litigation that are bound to bring quick results and one shall not force self to do somethings for the spur of the moment based on few itsy - bitsy internet readings. Meet other victims on ground level understand what, when and how of their saga and then launch counter litigations if it is a must is what you may conclude as your lifestyle choice !. Understand matrimonial litigation casue and consequences also and then carry forward. As a pointer meet local victims at weekly meetings undertaken by men's rights activist's group called Save Indian Family Foundation aka SIFF (Google it to get involved if that is what you are meant to put yourself into in days to come).
Reasoning: To be blunt reading your last post if one spouse has still left with 'sentiments' and 'emotions' over another spouse after S. 498a IPC / S. 406 IPC then he is not good motivating material for launching left and right counter attacks. Let us face the ground reality g'lmen for a simple fact court cases are not serviced on "mere dil mei some emotions still left kar key" !  

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 September 2011

:)

you are confused my dear friend, come to SIFF meetings

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     21 September 2011

dont go by ur lawyer , try to file in delhi. lawyer has his own interests. u will be better in delhi.

Thanks all,

So can I conclude  what?

My mentioned point number 2 is true or not in jail, as I heared so many guys these things.
Or those are only rumers our law is carefull of these facts?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 September 2011

You have concluded NOTHING !

Only a most stupid person thinks the way you are thinking on your point no. 2

Do two things now;

1. Which is your and your so called friends most watched prision movies  https://www.prisonmovies.net/prison-movies

2. Before sending your wife to Jail get tailor made a chastity belt for preserving your stupid concerns !

and lastly

3. Tell ld. Magistrate about your jail rape cocerns first then launch such so-called criminal proceedings against your wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register