Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Engineer)     21 September 2011

Time duration for RCR

Hi

My wife joined me after two years of separation based on the RCR I had filed . But her parents and sisters didnt like this as they felt insulted for some reason. After I had withdrawn my RCR,her family  made a game plan and took my wife and son by overpowering all of us at my place. Also my wife's sisters made my wife to file a false case in police station. Police is not letting me know the contents of her complaint.they are asking me to visit the police station almost everyday for nothing.My wife also went to her parents place after fiing this false complaint.And no investigation has been done so far. My wife is ready to live with me provided not instigated by her family.But she has fear to oppose them not to interfere in her life.

1)Please let me know what to do with the false case.

2) should i go for another RCR, if so , is it a good idea not to close it or withdraw it .?

Learning

9 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 September 2011

phew,

why you want to stay with a woman, who is so fickle minded that she knows not what she wants and is filing false complaints against you.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Kapoor.

My wife she herself didnt file a false complaint. Her sisters are responsible for that.I would prefer to teach her sisters a lesson in court this time for tresspassing into my personal life. Mmy wifes family members are trying to portrait that my wife has lost interest in me.That may be a false propoganda to trick me.So i want to take back my wife and know her mind myself.

(Guest)

Boss,

Unless your wife signs complaint , it would not be registered. It shows she has consented her familiy member to file complaint against you.

Hi friend

You are right. she has signed her herself after it was drafted by her sisters. police is not explaining me what is that complaint about. nor they are taking any action as of now.my wife is in search of her job rather than attending police station for her complaint. I am not sure whether to take it easy or is it  cunning move by my wifes family.

(Guest)

@Raj,

Do not attend police station for next 2-3 days and dont pick any unknown numbers. Notice will come to you soon if its serious complaint, or else understand this as a pressure tactics from police and your inlaws.

They might have shown Gandhiji to police ....after all who doesnt know Gandhiji and its value on paper :-)

There is a thread on getting complaint from police station via Right to information , just search for it. It may get you copy of complaint.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 September 2011

Hey Raj,

If you decide not to attend police station, send medical atleast.

Also get Anticipatory Bail. Unless it is Delhi, be very cautious.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     21 September 2011

The matter of fact is that you love your wife very deeply and you have impression (might be correct one) that she also loves you and which opinion is not acceptable to the boy's parents as well as girl's parents.  I think you are on right track that you love your wife and she also reciprocates to you.

If there is no interference from outside, you both can live happily.

For that, you have to take some unconventional steps:

1.  Do not file any RCR case again.

2.  Do not develop communicatin gap between you and your wife.  Talk to her on mobile and exchage gifts at regular intervals.

3.  As your wife is in search of job instead of persuing the  complaint filed on behalf of her by her sister and parents in the police station, you meet your wife twice or thrice in a week in the evenings and enjoy the life together.  In these meetings, always avoid to talk about your or her parents, sisters etc.  Both share happy momements and gradually develop mutual love, confidence and blissfulness, so that there will be, in the near future, a time comes where you both may have to live separately from your and their parents, so that outside interference can be eliminated totally. 

4.  Now comes the most important question.  How to tackle the complaint which may turn into Section 498-A F.I.R.  You tell the police that till your wife comes to the police station to pursue the case, there is no purpose for mediation.  Once, if she comes, then ask the mediator to send her parents and sister away from the mediation, so that purposeful mediation can happen.  If you think, in the present circumstances, it may be difficult to deal with police in such manner, then as suggested by Mr. Shonee go and get Anticipatory Bail.  If you are bold enough, and if you do not like the way in which CAW cell police personnel are dealing with you at the behest of parents and sister of the wife, you can go to High Court to get a direction against CAW cell to set its house right and do mediation meaningfully eliminating the external influence.

Wish you best of luck.  

Dear All

Thanks for your esteemed reply.

Mr.Chandu, thanks verymuch the the descripttive reply.

When ever I tried to call my wife ,there is no reply, looks she has changed her mobile number.neither she replies to my emails. the point is that, her lawyer is not guiding her in right direction for unification Her lawyer is her sisters husband's fiend.So obviously her sister is manuovering the whole issue in her direction ,ditching her own sister's life to uplift her ego in her locality.

Please advise me, if I am correct to do the following:

1) wait for sometime, if there is no communication from my wife then apply for RCR and press in the RCR to invistigate my wifes false case and put an end to that.

2) Press in RCR to siverly warn her sisters and others sabotaging my marital life.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     22 September 2011

RCR is a futile case. It is always uncondtional.

Anyone who tells you can put conditions in RCR is lying and doesnot know the basics of RCR.

Ask in Police Station for time alone with the girl or go to mediation center of High Court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register