Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A1981 (abc)     20 September 2011

Anti corruption complaint format/guidance request

Hi,

It is in the connection of false dowry case filed. FIL enjoys a senior post in Uttar Pradesh Police department. I want to make a complaint U/s anti corruption and violations of Govenment Servant condut rules, misuse of his official postion.

The following documentry support I have for my complaint -

1. His testimony given to IO where he claverly skipped the part of dowry giving by him

2. The complainant (His Son) has allaged the his father has given X.0 lacs in the marriage as Dowry in a counter submitted by him in the (court under the Oath).

3. Reply form Income Tax Department,"The department doesn't have Income Tax Records for Mr. FIL for the Year Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5"

5. TEP investigation is in progress against both FIL and MIL (Black & White) Reply from IT

6. A RTI has been already filed with the dept FIL (UPP) regarding his declarations like Income, Assets, Dowry, Expenditure incuurred by Him in The marriage of his daughter. But FIL has objected the disclosure of these informations (Copy of his objection letter  has been given to me by the dept)

7. The same RTI has been filed with HOD (DGP uttar Pradesh)  which is in process and expecting some of information.

8. I have sufficient material proofs to proove my innocense, and to counter his all false allegations. 

Please guide me how can proceed further with my case and anti corruption complaint, Is it right time to file the complaint, since matter is pending in the Highest Court with the payer for proper and independent investigation.

Please advice me.

Learning

2 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 September 2011

How does corruption comes in picture in this.

However use this format, which was made for a Railway Employee

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

To                                                                                                        Dated: 20.01.2011

General Manager,

Northern Railways,

Northern Railway H.Q.

Baroda House,

New-Delhi-110001

Subject: Complaint against Mr. XXXX s/o Mr. YYYY and r/o _________________ Office Superintendent, presently employed at ABCD of AB Railway for having conduct in contravention to The Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964

Hon’ble Sir/ Madame,

The following is submitted for your kind perusal:

1.    That Mr. XXXX is employed in the capacity of DESIGNATION at ABCD Department of your esteemed organization.

2.    That her daughter, Mrs. _________ has lodged a frivolous and fictitious complaint against her in-laws and thereby has alleged that her father namely Mr. XXXX has given dowry articles worth Rs. 25,00,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Lakhs only) on ________. A list given by Mrs. ________ in this effect to National Commission to Women and a sworn affidavit concerning the same given in the hon’ble court of Ld. _____ is annexed herewith and marked Annexure A and B.

3.    That as it is clear from the allegations levelled by his own daughter that Mr. XXXX has given dowry in complete contravention to Rule 13-A of Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964.

4.    That it is further brought to your notice that a person, who is employed as a mere DESIGNATION, a class C post as per Govt. of India at one of your departments have amassed wealth which are not in proportionate to his declared sources of income. It is very likely that the said person may be having dealings, which has direct impact on the proper functioning of the railways.

In the circumstances above mentioned, it is imperative that stern action be taken against Mr. XXXX for complete contumacy of Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 and an enquiry into his known and unknown sources of income be carried out.

The Applicant is providing this information in the interest of the Nation and it is also prayed that his name be kept confidential to save him from any retributive action on the part of Mr. XXXX Chadha and his cronies.

Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully,

Name

Address

CC:

1.    Central Vigilance Commission

2.    Chief Vigilance Officer, Northern Railways

3.    Secretary, Ministry of Railways

4.    Railway Minister

2 Like

tango01 (private)     30 April 2012

Hi A1981,

I am in a very similar situation as you were, my FIL is also a UP police official and has framed me in fake cases and missuing his power to cause me maximum harm. Can you share sample RTI you sent to get information from UP Police regarding his record(other info) and  from IT depp. Also, if you drafed any complaint to UP Police anti corruption.

I will be very gratful.

Tango01

tango01012011@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register