Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naga Balaji (Law Student.)     19 September 2011

Wish to dispose of property by will to charity purpose.

If There is a fear of death that some one will kill us.

And if do not like to get married.

How can we safely dispose of the property for charity purpouse.

Please advice me legally so that the property will dwell upon for some noble purpose and also that kind of writing will not give trouble to our life.

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     20 September 2011

Dear Friend

If There is a fear of death that some one will kill us.

And if do not like to get married. then who want to dispose of the property by will to cherity perpose, a will deed executed in favour of the cherity institution through regiatered deed with two witness.

1 Like

Naga Balaji (Law Student.)     20 September 2011

Mr. Nadeem Qureshi Sir,

I do not know anything much about the charity Institution.

So i Fear even after writing the will Whether the objective of my will does not meet.

What are the safety steps should i take so that

i will not myself create any danger to my life as well as the property reach the end purpose.

Please Help me what are the steps that i should take to make this legal instrument do what ever i think, even after my death.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     21 September 2011

Dear,

if you want to tranfer property through will for charity purpose then you have to execute will and create trust through that will. it is called Trust by WILL. you can create your own rules and regulations for smooth running of trust.

regards

Rajiv Bhasin

Advocate

Bhasin & Associates

9811210505, 9868635640

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register