Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     19 September 2011

Wife v/s parents what 2 do now!!..really stucked? must read!

If any husband leaves wife then he must give her maintenance legally because its his responsibility. But if he leaves his old parents under his wife’s domination then these old parents don’t have any legal right to fight legally so that their son should maintain them. Is there such a law/section exist?

If this case come in to the consideration of wife then our honorable judges will think all the dimensions while allowing her maintenance like her previous standard of living and maintenance amount should  be suitable to her desired and current standard of living. If she is staying in her parental house with making all false allegations on husband & in-laws then too our honorable judges will offer him new house which we should buy & give her & lot many things which are meant to harass the husband & his family.

But my question is that why the same thing is not applicable for the consideration of old parents also, why legally same treatment is not been given to them. Why old age home is the only option remains for them. The parent who does lots & lots of sacrifices for us don’t you think that they should have the legal right to live happy life like our stupid wives.

But the fact is I have seen lots of wives who just enters into the court for maintenance, to teach a lesson to husband, to destroy him, etc. But still I haven’t seen any parents for taking a legal step against their son for any cause. This is the difference between PARENTS & WIFE.

So my dear friends this is my humble request to you if you have to choose only one out of these two then please choose your parents only…..parents, parents, parents & parents only!!!!!

I have done so…… but trust me its very painful……… most of the times my 8 months old baby comes in my dream & says “Papa! what is the fault of mine? Why you are doing this to me?” but how can I convince my baby that her mom is having very inhuman conditions against my parents…. But then too I have made a stand that if she want to save our family then she should come in joint family only.

If baby is concerned then to hell with the law but legally going for the child custody by husband is cruelty on a baby. Because “MAA KO BACHCHE SE ALAG KARNA IS DUNIYA KA SABSE BADA PAAP HAI”.

So I think its unethical for me…. But “APNI JAWAN BIWI KE LIYE APNE BUDHE AUR BESAHARA MAA-BAAP KO CHHODNA BHI BAHOT BADA PAAP HAI”.

So as I said in my last article that I am just quiet with hopes and praying God for saving my family, Other than this legally, socially, personally I am doing nothing.

But again please let me know a man leaves his old parents under his wife’s domination or something then does these old parents have any legal right to fight legally so that their son should maintain them. Is there such a law/section exist? If you know it then please publish in detail. Intention behind this is to create an awareness among people for such a laws.

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 September 2011

@ Author

BHARAT RATNA DV ACT HAI na saab ka brahmastra and one solution fits all kar key apkey pass !

Why go into hybernation based on your presented briefs post Jan. 2011 Apex Court judgment the solution lies in filing CROSS CASES by OLD PARENTS as well as by victims METRO WIFE as you are "relative na". The beauty of this Bharat Ratna Act today is that the moment both sides file a cross case both will get prime facie relief so far as possible within 60 days.
How?:- A victim spouse does not wants wife to leave matrimonial home – right ? and wife does not want the old In Laws to continue living in 'shared household" read with "matrimonial home" - right ? So ask old parents to file Restraining Order against DIL and simultaneously ask metro wife to file restraining Order against In Laws using Bharat Ratna DVA ct. What will happen so far as possible in under 60 days is that the whole geography of 'shared household" read with "matrimonial home" will be PARTITIONED with habitate areas given to both PARTIES for continuing their habitation “without either party giving up respective legal rights to reside" and side by side victim spouse (husband) will now end up being a common person (read as pendulam) in that partitioned 'shared household" read with "matrimonial home" to balance his 24 hrs. between his old parents and also to his metro wife.

All problems solved with usage by both sides of one fit all Bharat Ratna DV Act for retaining HOME GONE IN 1 second to HOME got back in next 60 seconds kar key and my husband and or my son is still WITH ME (read as to perform his SHASTRIC DUTIES AND FORGET ALL HIS RIGHTS; did I hear that husband also have some rights under BHARAT RATNA DV ACT com’n it is prime facie man go and read the Bare Act!). 

Now where is the que. of being sad and remorse and awareness campaighn of yours coming when the Law / Section is very much there as Diwali gift of
26-10-2006 by legislatures to we the Indian families (read husbands and his old parents)............. 

PS.: This reply of mine for a change is straight departure from my usual placing of resoning to all in my replies before public for scrutiny as I sometimes goes blank further reading down mera Bharat Ratana DV Act and the way recent Judgments are being churned by respective Hon’ble Courts, so do your own resoning oh great public (aam adami) on this reply post of mine……………….

1 Like

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     19 September 2011

Read the following draft (attachment).  It is not any law made by parliament but a legislative draft made by me.  I thought about that angle and made that law for the good of old people, especially parents.  I hope to see that it is passed by parliament one day when people like you support people like me to become legislators.

Attached File : 134095 210543 32 hindu family responsibilities act 2008.doc downloaded: 130 times

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     15 January 2013

Finally I win!!!!!

Please read!!!! Heartful Request!!!!

Dear LCI members,

Before reading this article I would like to request you to please go thru my all earlier posts, otherwise you will not be able to understand the story, but I guarantee you this story is mindblowing.

Very shortly I am summarising this story as follows:

1)     I got married in Apr2010, everything was okey & fantastic.

2)     Then in Oct2010 she went to her paternal home as she was pregnant & for delivery and all.

3)     On 24th Dec2010 I got blessed by daughter, and since Jan2011 disaster begins

4)     She put a condition that be separate from parent or be ready for DV

5)     Then lots of harassment, threatening, bla, bla, blaaa from her parents and brothers happened.

6)     And in Feb2011 they filed a DV against me in her native

7)     For every court date I was traveling from my home to her native i.e. 500 KM.

8)     But then too I never lost my hopes of positivity, if you doubt then please read my earlier post (the posts which I uploaded in last 2 years)

9)     I were knowing only 1 thing i.e. this court is just the illusionary false weapon for the people who feel that they are taking the revenge thru it but ultimately & unknowing these people are nothing but just a bread & butter for the advocates. Which advocates are likely to be appears at first sight that they are giving the emotional support against their frustration but if quantum physics reality is concerned then everything is MAYAJAL. (MAYAJAL means the a real world which appears at first sight in different way but ends in a shocking style.)

10)According to me this court gaming is just a MAYAJAL, Simply with the help of spiritual knowledge you can easily develop your own laws and can play tactfully with a simple logic & common sense then surely you can win. I know it is very hard to digest but some senior advocates & old victims will definitely agree with me.

11)There is one and only director of your story, who directs your climax i.e. you, yes only you……Neither your partner, nor court judge.

12)Simple suggestion I would like to give that please stay away from all the emotions i.e. fear, anger & resentment be calm and think what exactly you want. If you believe in magic definitely it will happen with you, if you don’t then that magic is not for you.

13)I believed on above things and things started changing. During my lonely & tragic period of 2 years by having a fear of maintenance I started my own business simultaneously with job.

14)That business has got a great success. Also whenever the interactions happened with my wife I behaved in a very matured, sincere, natural & polite manner bcoz of I was knowing/believing the climax of my story.

15)During in court also there was a first class superb confident SMILE was there on my face which was irritating my in-laws.

16)I was just entertaining court just to defend myself not to attack.

17)Finally at one point where I was stable but my wife started feeling guilty and with having all the tears in her eyes literally she ran towards me like a1970s ki Bollywood heroin. She just touched my feet & said “ SO SORRY, AAG LAGAO IS COURT-KACHERI KO AUR MAIN TUMHARE BINA NAHI JEE SAKTI – MUZE MAAF KAR DO AUR GHAR LE CHALO, MAIN AUR MERI BETI AAP KE BINA ADHURE HAI”

18)This miracle happened on 10-01-2013. I got my old love in fresh packaging ….. Now happily we 3 are living together in a joint family. This is our new beginning.

I was been able to do this because I believe in magic, Einstein says, “There are only 2 ways to believe in your life i.e. either everything is miracle or nothing is miracle.” Guys please, please, please don’t think that it was so simple, you cant even imagine how much pain she had given to me, everyone was saying once the sun can rise in west but she cant change. Here if in my case my imagination/belief can change her mind then it can happen in your case too.

Now I have huge business, nice job, nice house, nice daughter, nice family & offcourse nice wife. Before it was not like that but I stole it from this universe. The purpose is not to prove that how great I am, but I mean to show one hidden dimension towards this domestic issues is “Changing the relations will not lead you to the destination of happiness but changing of attitude is”

Again I would like to explain that changing the wife will not lead you to the happiness but compromising attitude can do it…… Bludy hell with the ego, I am damn sure that definitely you will have to make compromise either with your first wife or second or third or bla, bla, bla……. But only & only & only compromise can lead you to the happiness, not ego… now if compromise has to happen then why not with first one? Hellow, Here I am talking about to compromise, not to surrender, please don’t be confuse and don’t let your self-respect down.

You might be thinking that in this domestic legal forum why this person is talking all about the emotions & attitude, why I am not talking about legal technicalities like others. But my dear frnds you will get all the answers of all those domestic issues questions only at behavioural science, quantum physics, psychology, philosophy, spiritual science, etc. not in law books.

Now let me wrap up this story bcoz just now my wife has made “HALWAA” for me and she is asking me for a breakfast & my daughter is playing with me and she is disturbing me from this and so its became very difficult to type on this forum for now.

Thanks you guys,

I wish the same story with you all too.

Regards,

(Sad Victim –Prior Extn)

(Happy Man – Nowadays Extn-+91 9920374232-Feel free to call me if you need any help)

victim (master)     15 January 2013

NO COMMENTS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register