Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KamalNayanSaxena (lawyer)     10 September 2011

Objectives of lawyersclubof india

Dear all, 

I raised a query "anyone help me to give Rajasthan shop & establishment act 1958 and amendment made thereon in 1983"

I received three posts in reply

1- from  PS Dhingra, CEO, Dhingra Group stating that

Are you sure there was any amendment act in 1983 issued on the Rajasthan shop & establishment act 1958?

During 1983, only the following Acts seemed to have been passed by the Rajasthan Assembly:

1. The Rajasthan Imposition of Ceiling on Agricultural Holdings (Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
2. Rajasthan Homeopathies Medicine (Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
3. Rajasthan Pass Book (Agricultural Holdings) Ordinance, 1983
4. Rajasthan Tenancy (Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
5. Rajasthan Colonisation ( Amendment) Ordinance 1983
6. Mohan Lal Sukhadia University (Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
7. The Rajasthan Universities Teachers and Officers (Special Conditions of Service )
(Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
8. The Mohan Lal Sukhadia University (Second Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
9. Industrial Disputes (Rajasthan Amendment) Ordinance, 1983

2. from Mr.  prabhakar singh  staing that

"Adequately searched"

3. From Mr. Rajkumar Makkad stating that

"I do agree with Dhingra ji"

The fact is that  the above said act was Amended by Raj. Act No. 6 of 1983.

Kindly refer to https://rajassembly.nic.in/acts_raj.htm

the issue is here that we are not on the site for gossip, at least we should understand the problem of one individual and if someone like Makkad is not sure about the basics should not post just to earn points of fame. It is shameful and I strictly object such type of practice. 
What do I understand that Lawyers club of India is going away from its objectives and I am deeply re-grated that I raised a query before the forum of such so called learned members.
Regards
Kamal Nayan Saxena

Learning

2 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     10 September 2011

I share your thoughts/opinion.

In every reply to a query there are ten replies which say 'I agree with so and so' as if the 'expert' saying so was a top gun and was putting his stamp of guarantee.

There are good Advocates like Mr. Makkad, Mr. Barman and many more but they are also race to get to the top and add to every query ' I agree"

It is also true that one can't be an expert in every area of law.  When I see a question which is not in my field I try to learn something from it and the replies rather than answering it. But when it comes to my field I try to justify it but only making myself sure about that.

There are some good advocates listed as experts and they are associated with the forum from the beginning but they are not active now for the said reasons that they have surpassed by the " I agree" group. 

Interestingly sometime back I received an e-mail from the LCI that I should submit my details to get a Souvenir being in top 30. I submitted the same but meanwhile I was not in thirty becasue some body has left me behind by saying I agree. So I was ignored.

Well being an old timer with the LCI , now and then I find time to answer few queries with confidence.  

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     10 September 2011

It is a matter of regret to say that, of late, this Club seems to have become a "free for all" kind of market place !  It is pitiable to note that several irrelevant issues which have  hardly anything to do with the law are also hotly deliberated  and debated perhaps to  gain more points.  The site Administrator would do well to  consider discontinuing the point system.   I had  also the same experience as narrated by Shri HS Thukral regarding the reward for standing within top 20 some time back and inspite of making the claim no response received from the Administrator.  Perhaps, this is another ploy to enthuse the members contribute regularly  and if that is the case,  it is another matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register