LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandan Garg (Self)     28 August 2011

3 year LLB

Hi all, I have cleared my CA exams in the last may and B.com(Correspondence) from Delhi University ..and want to do a 3 year LLb...please suggest me which college should i go for..(dont want to give entrance)...will my ca degree will help me in getting admissions...??

Also tell me your reviews for Law college dehradun if u are aware of it..

Thanks in advance

Learning

7 Replies

SANJAY SHARMA (ADVOCATE IN CHARGE)     28 August 2011

i think law collage of Dehradun is very good other then any collage, and there are many law collage, are not organising any entrance for addmission, and if you have 50% marks in B.com, and CA degree will not help you  in taking the addmission, but will help gaining the knowledge about law.

1 Like

(Guest)
According to my knowledge it is necessity to give entrance exam before taking admission to llb 3 years. It depends on state to state. Some private colleges gave relaxation in this regard you can take admission in these colleges.
1 Like

Advocate Dinesh Rajpurohit ( Advocate)     28 August 2011

Dear Chandan,

C.A. degree will not help u to get admmission in Law but it will help u in future,

to get admmission in the Law 3 year degree course no one take entrance exam, it is depend on merit list those who have good % in Graguation i.e.(B.A. B.Com., and Bsc.) and some collages gives admmision on farst come first get, but atlist 45% is must requered  to get Admmission in Law college. and one more thing in the National law college take Clat etrance exam to get admmission in that callege. now  i am attaching a file where u get all the University and Law colleges in the whole India ok best of Luck.

Attached File : 95594 205463 26 law colleges in india.pdf downloaded: 175 times
2 Like

Do they also consider that wheter the graduation is from open learning aur regular?????

And do national colleges also provide 3 year LLb degree( no info proved on their website..)???

manish (dd)     28 August 2011

collages publishing list by percentage start first uni i.e. own uni respective collages and then to all its generally done

so wheter your greduation is eligible for respective univ ? you have to see that

1 Like

Chandan Garg (Self)     30 August 2011

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register