LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (Student)     25 August 2011

Need help(cyber law)resume

Hi frnds...i have completed my llb last year in 2010....and right now i am preparing for uncertain exams(judiciary) ..i have taken coaching classes for that...but i am not sure what will happen....i have interest in cyber law when i was in college...i mean i have interest in computers from my childhood( everyone have)...
so after wasting my one year in preparing for competitive exam...not wasting(actually i have cleared all my concepts in that time)...now i have decided to go in the field of my interest i.e., cyber law...i am making a resume for that but confused what to write....so need help like...what are the basic things i should write in my resume and cover letter, what are the jobs opportunities in cyber law in india..

i have some basic knowledge of cyber law....some basic knowledge of computers and some of hacking like phishing, rat, md5, server penetration...but i have a little knowledge about IPR( copyrights etc) ...i love this subject in my college times bt i have nt read from the last 3 years....

so people...i short..i need some guidance...so if anyone can help as in resume and job opportunities...please post

Thanks & Regards
Ashish

P.S. i have not done any diploma on cyber law...is it required??

Learning

4 Replies

akash kapoor (*************)     25 August 2011

YOU CAN FIND SAMPLES ON THE INTENET BUT AS YOU SAID YOUR EXPERIANCE IN IPR IS NOT GOOD YOU MUST TAKE SOME EXPERIENCE IN THAT. IT IS VERY IMPORTENT.

1 Like

hello...thanks a lot..but i have already searched internet for that but i am not able to find a sample resume for a cyber lawyer..as in there are pleanty of resume of only lawyers but not of cyber lawyers....

And as you said i should take experience in IPR...so i shud first find a job in IPR and then find a job in cyber or i shud only update my knwloledge in that by only studying. And also for that where i shud find a job,. i mean in some LPO and lawfirm....please tell me some job oppotunities in that...sorry for my weird questions..but m really confused...

Thanks

Ashish

akash kapoor (*************)     25 August 2011

DEAR FREIND,

THERE IS NOTHING STUPID IN YOU QUESTION, IN MY OPINION GET A THREE MONTH EXPERIENCE IN ANY LAW FIRM. THERE ARE MANY GOOD FIRMS SUCH AS AMARCHANDMANGALDAS, FOX AND MANDAL. YOUR LINE OF INTEREST IS STILL A VERY NEW LINE. TRADITIONALLY FEW PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN THIS.

1 Like

thanks again...you mean i should first find a job in IPR and then in cyber...yeah you are right few people are interested in cyber but my mind only work in this field...i mean i am preparing for judicary from the last one year and waiting for exam ..and i have knowledge of other subjects too...but this subject i love the most since my college times...i have helped many people in that...anways thanks a lot..right now i am working on my resume...then i will upload it on job sites...lets see what will happen...thanks:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register