LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandra mohan (power)     22 August 2011

498a

There are many forums where people are wrirting their views and telling their sufferings due to 498 and DV act. Large section of society feels that it is a shame on our society and it is used as legal terrorism and what not. Are these forums are really helpful to the sufferers? I think we are not able to help the needy and thess forums and society are just seeing the complete suffering of the persons. Is there any way to helpout the sufferers? Is there any authority exists who can solve and help the needy? I think in our system nobody is able to extend their help to the sufferers. Then whats the way out. Discussing our problem is one thing and helping the sufferers are far from these discussions.please letus unite and send these message to auothority concern to amend the law or any thing else which are helpful to these sufferers.

Learning

21 Replies

(Guest)

THings will change when the law changes...someone has to go for fasting...like anna hazare...

1 Like

(Guest)

y dont you take the chance to be the first SHAHID of this Anti 498A movement??

Aishwarya (Teacher)     23 August 2011

this is why change does not happen..

to call a person SHAHID even before he fights is quite depressing to hear .

the 498a guys are really fighting it out hard and if there should be amendment in law .

there will be an uprising sooner or later one shall se..but these guys are so blocked once they are into jail they are left with no spirits but a line of false cases to counter and appear in police or courts ..there's no time for them to go for fasts or movement only people who can do this are those who are free from the clutches of laws .

to expect something of this sort  from them is unworthy , they are living and surviving after all that trauma is initself a great deal..and everyone should know it..

And i strongly voice my opinion in favour of "only those people who have been maliciously implicated with 498a or other cases for no good reason enough"..

this is my opinion and i stand by it there is no need to raise issues on why or how or what about a persons opinion..

being overly judgemental about other's is purely a sign of non conformity on part of others who want to impose their opinion in some way or the other...

rather we should try and accept all views and discuss whats good and conclude whats best for everyone just like what cskcsk bro had said..

be more constructive and concrete in thoughts and help out each other in whatever domain u think you can ..its just that for which this forum is meant for..

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Utpala...I am now sure that you have filed false complains against your ex...that is why anything like this pinches you so much....and you are here in this fourm to find your husband....you want to see whether your husband is there in this forum...

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED A TECHNICAL QUESTION..RELATED TO LAW? NEVER...

You must be receiving a heavy maintenance amount from your husband...no wonder you do not have work....and pass your time in this form.....and try to protect your own ego..you try to prove to YOURSELF...that you are not wrong and whenever I or anyone else abuse 498A wifes..it pinches you more than anyone else in this world...

Tell me whether it is true for false

If I ever find you i am gonna put you in real trouble....

(Guest)

@ Rohit.Please avoid threatening Utpala.She has not said anything hurting to you,that offended you so much.

She only asked you a small question.

(Guest)

Why do not you file 506 aginst me...heheheheheheheheheh....

(Guest)

File 506 and then ask me 20 lacs for withdrawing the case...this is what you people know and are good at...

(Guest)

20 lakhs to door ki baat hai.

Do you even have 20 Rs. in your pocket left?

(Guest)

I dont have money...frankly speaking...I have lost everything...fighting cases...lawyers..Supreme Court...because someone like you filed false cases against me....and asking 35 Lacs for settlement....she knows that I dont have money to stuff her ass..but she is still asking...she is asking me to transfer our flat in her name...

How does it matter to you, whether I have or not...you wil file and ask for money...you will say "tu nahin to tera baap dega...baap ke paise par bhi hamara hi haq hai"....

As far as Rs. 20 is concerned...most of you are worth less than this amount...

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rohit Verma
"
@ Utpala...I am now sure that you have filed false complains against your ex...that is why anything like this pinches you so much....and you are here in this fourm to find your husband(ha ha ha )....you want to see whether your husband is there in this forum...

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED A TECHNICAL QUESTION..RELATED TO LAW? NEVER...(OH!!! you forgot ??I asked you in this thread.But u did not reply me technically.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Can-wife-lay-a-claim-on-property-after-filing-for-divorce-42795.asp

You must be receiving a heavy maintenance amount from your husband...no wonder you do not have work....and pass your time in this form.....and try to protect your own ego..you try to prove to YOURSELF...that you are not wrong and whenever I or anyone else abuse 498A wifes..it pinches you more than anyone else in this world...(ha ha ..nice joke!!)

Tell me whether it is true for false

If I ever find you i am gonna put you in real trouble....(Ha ha...sure..we will play hide and seek...coz till u meet me my daughters will be too grown up to play with me.Now first save yourself.))
"

OH!!! you forgot ??I asked you in this thread.But u did not reply me technically.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Can-wife-lay-a-claim-on-property-after-filing-for-divorce-42795.asp

(Guest)

@

Aishwarya

You yourself give self-contradictory comments.you wrote "rather we should try and accept all views and discuss whats good and conclude whats best for everyone "

Then what those few words made you so offended in my first post??

Have I ever told that I support False cases???

I have always oppose to those people who offers derogatory comments on women victioms of DV, dowry , husband's adultary or any suffering got by a woman for being woman.How can you digest these comments u being a yourself a woman?I can smell something else from your super diplomatic replies.

Be Original! Dont be like this photo.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     24 August 2011

wow its such a nice pic ..see utpala dee atlast u made me smile at something.:).i felt good abt it

but really whts bothering u i wud certainly ask u again plz tell me

iam seeing that you tend to create issues out of nowhere ..if happiness were at ur door u would definitly create a "quotes" of it , ask for its authenticity and critique it , reason it probably you may ask "why me"

anyhow dee

आप इतना क्यूँ सोचते हो जब दुसरे कुछ कमेन्ट करते है जिनको जो करना है करने दीजिये आप अपना आपा, धैर्य क्यूँ खो देती है..

if someone says something it always has a good base reason and ppl provide it with reason kuch generalise koi nahi karta ..

atleast you are so mature a parent u should ignore all tht stuff which u dont like or want to opine..try and adjust with all thoughts be it sh*tt..

duniya toh garbage collect karke truck mein bharke chalegi par jahan aapne kuch kaha woh sab kachra aap pe hi dalega ..better u carry ur course and path make good aims..

yahan behes karna koi samjhdaari nahi..literally koi output koi result niklega is sabse..

aapko nahi pata koi kuch bol raha hai toh woh kyun bol raha hau ya rahi hai..kisi ki life mein kitna dukh hai yeh hum nahi jaante kya kya kiske sath hua hai..

sabko apna dukh sabse bada lagta hai shayad isliye dusro ka mehsoos karne mein hum asamarth hai..

par plz atleast try to bring positivity to ur life and thoughts ur parent dee ..agar aapko koi is tarah baat kare u urself take the initiative to change tht persons views by ur own thoughts and knowledge of good ..yeh nahi ki usko badawa dete rahe aur hum khud bhi negative ho jaye..

agar hum apne aap mein itna ghuse rahenge toh kaise chalega we need to be more helping and serving to others rather than being selfish..

yeh koi male female ki ladai nahi hai..its a different issue kaun kiske kaaran yeh sab bhugat raha hai..aapka pati galat tha toh duniya ke saare mard galat nahi hai..agar rohit ki wife galat hai toh sari wife galat nahi hai..

another thing i want to clarify ki bhot saaf spasht shabdo mein maine likha hai ki false cases jinhone kare hai baat unki hai shuru se ant tak aur sab males who are fighting this share the same ..they are not kid they know tht thr mums and sisters are ladies and so is ur father and brother..dee

dee be positive plz am not a negative person nor i can be provoked by anything nor i have the habit of abusing or hurling or going on with absurd unauthentic discussions tht are useless and unwanted..with no good reason ..

its polluting minds ..plz dont be judgemental koi kuch kehta hai toh let it be ..let them say ..u do say wht u want to dont u?.stereotyping me time and again 

anyhow iam a peaceful soul..

i know there has been a lot of pain in ur life too but it doesnt mean u just overlook others ..why being so selfish ...the struggle was ur part and here everyone has there share..

dont create negativity ..be positive in life and stop creating issues .if u cannot help others or change ppl or show them right thn ts better to leave them as they are..not comment on them..

u urself have to maintain ur respect and dignity .

.it doesnt come out of anywhere, nor u can demand it.

.and being a  women one should always be cautious of such things , be polite and intelligent enough ..we are the harbingers of future we cannot go into mud and dirt and then blow more mud ..its no use..

be constructive id again put..

i know u must be highly dissatisfied with my opinions but still dee plz just be positive in life and have sympathy towards should who show such unrest ..

i have kids who abuse , i have kids parents who have 3 wives..i have kids whos mums have affairs, i have kids who are exploited and abused outside..and i have kids who often drop a lil here and there..but i handle them with utmost ease not lashing at them..be more patient and try to know thr root problems we cannot go out speaking of our own life concerns ..there's more than what meets the eye..

You 're a parent..

1 Like

(Guest)

@Ash..

i know u must be highly dissatisfied with my opinions but still dee plz just be positive in life and have sympathy towards should who show such unrest ..

I  am not dissatishfied with you as I don't think u worthy of that.Thank u .take care .Gud bye.

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     24 August 2011

@ utpala dee

i did say tht u would have been dissatisfied..i wasnt wrong.

thankyou and whatever am worth of i know and require no judgements from u..

it wasnt my fight against u it shows what level of maturity u have.... for thinking of my words in such manner and moroever i were only helping u to think in a positive light but u took it otherwise..

anyhow its ur choice to think which way..nobody is responsible for sorrows that one has in his/ her life ..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register