LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Woman does unthinkable

Women did such a hianous act that I can not even write that in the heading? Please read below

All such things comming from mother - what is the logic of court preferring woman in custody. Is not custody beingdecided by pre -concieved notion than sound reasons?

US: Mother allegedly forced 6-yr-old to tape group s*x

US: Mother allegedly forced 6-yr-old to tape group s*x

Read more at: https://www.ndtv.com/article/world/us-mother-allegedly-forced-6-yr-old-to-tape-group-s*x-125645&cp

Dallas: Authorities in Texas have charged a Dallas woman with forcing her 6-year-old daughter to repeatedly videotape her having group s*x.

According to police records, the 24-year-old woman is charged with indecency with a child by exposure, a third-degree felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. The woman, who was arrested on Saturday, was in jail on Tuesday on a $50,000 bond.

The name of the woman will not be disclosed because it might lead to the identification of her daughter.

The Dallas Morning News reported on Tuesday, the police went to the woman's apartment acting on a tip. The mother has since told police her daughter used a cell phone to videotape three separate incidents involving six men.

A public defender listed in court documents as the woman's court-appointed attorney did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

Marissa Gonzales, a spokeswoman for the state's Child Protective Services agency, said the 6-year-old was immediately placed in foster care after her mother's arrest.

"Physically, she's fine," Gonzales said. "But in any situation like this, where a child could need therapy, we will certainly work with the child."

The agency has launched its own investigation to determine whether the girl was the subject of abuse, she said.

A civil court hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 16 to determine whether there are any family members who are appropriate to provide the child with care, Gonzales said.

Gonzales said CPS investigated the mother shortly after the child was born to determine whether the infant had been neglected. That case was closed with a finding that there was insufficient evidence to determine abuse or neglect, she said.

News linkhttps://www.ndtv.com/article/world/us-mother-allegedly-forced-6-yr-old-to-tape-group-s*x-125645&cp

Dallas:  Authorities in Texas have charged a Dallas woman with forcing her 6-year-old daughter to repeatedly videotape her having group s*x.

According to police records, the 24-year-old woman is charged with indecency with a child by exposure, a third-degree felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. The woman, who was arrested on Saturday, was in jail on Tuesday on a $50,000 bond.

The name of the woman will not be disclosed because it might lead to the identification of her daughter.

The Dallas Morning News reported on Tuesday,  the police went to the woman's apartment acting on a tip. The mother has since told police her daughter used a cell phone to videotape three separate incidents involving six men.

A public defender listed in court documents as the woman's court-appointed attorney did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

Marissa Gonzales, a spokeswoman for the state's Child Protective Services agency, said the 6-year-old was immediately placed in foster care after her mother's arrest.

"Physically, she's fine," Gonzales said. "But in any situation like this, where a child could need therapy, we will certainly work with the child."

The agency has launched its own investigation to determine whether the girl was the subject of abuse, she said.

A civil court hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 16 to determine whether there are any family members who are appropriate to provide the child with care, Gonzales said.

Gonzales said CPS investigated the mother shortly after the child was born to determine whether the infant had been neglected. That case was closed with a finding that there was insufficient evidence to determine abuse or neglect, she said.

Read more at: https://www.ndtv.com/article/world/us-mother-allegedly-forced-6-yr-old-to-tape-group-s*x-125645&cp
Dallas:  Authorities in Texas have charged a Dallas woman with forcing her 6-year-old daughter to repeatedly videotape her having group s*x.

The Dallas Morning News reported on Tuesday,  the police went to the woman's apartment acting on a tip. The mother has since told police her daughter used a cell phone to videotape three separate incidents involving six men.

Learning

12 Replies

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     10 August 2011

Yes there r bad women too. But who out no. whom?? Read newspapers carefully.

(Guest)

very shameful job by a woman!!

Poor girls!!

They have none to rely upon.Many fathers abuse them s*xually.

Kids lives getting insecured with own parents. 

(Guest)

Alok,

It is not about outnumbeing. It is about crime and no preference should be given to a gender simply because historical or rather misreported numbers has some  statistical insignificant different

Utpala, 

You are unnecessaryly trying to divert focus from mother to father. You are blaming that fathers are s*xually harassing their kids. It is only your kind of mind which can think like this.

Shame on you.

2 Like

gaury..fight to win (Education)     12 August 2011

Originally posted by :Onlytruth
"
Alok,

It is not about outnumbeing. It is about crime and no preference should be given to a gender simply because historical or rather misreported numbers has some  statistical insignificant different

Utpala, 

You are unnecessaryly trying to divert focus from mother to father. You are blaming that fathers are s*xually harassing their kids. It is only your kind of mind which can think like this.

Shame on you.

"

I agree with Utpala.This is not unnecessary citation Onlytruth.This is a relevant point.

If u expected all to blame on this mother and keep a blind eye on those kind of fathers then u r wrong to come to this public forum.

Shame on u if u expect this.This is not US.This is India.Think before posting any such news.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     12 August 2011

@Gaury

Try to read simple english written by @Utpala once again, if you can.

She criticized the criminal mother but parallely explained how innocent children are unsafe with their own parents when mother and father both turn ghosts.

You are such a feminist who would always have something to say even if a women murders someone. Don't just keep shouting equality. It starts from home. First you start treating a person as a human. Then decide about being male or female.

Crime is a crime might that be by male or female. Crime is not committed by gender but by criminal mind. Try to understand this simple fact, if you can!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

1 Like

gaury..fight to win (Education)     12 August 2011

Saurabh..V

What is the difference between mine and your's post ?We both supported her but the language is different..

Crime is a crime might that be by male or female. Crime is not committed by gender but by criminal mind.

100% true!!

I reacted on Onlytruth's way of talking.How he is making personal comment on Utpala on that simple reply.

(Guest)

If there is any baby boy/ girl, Whose parents are not accepting them after divorce or by any reasons. Myself ready to adopt and maintain his/her life with my best abilities as a bachelor father throughout my life. As my marriage not solemnized, So i am unable to offer mother name presently. Also if myself not married with same girl, Then i will marry an widow only in future to join her as my life partner.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Onlytruth
"
Alok,

Utpala, 

Shame on you.

"

I think you have never read such kind of news right??Shame on you!! Don't pretend to be sooooooooo innocent.U dont look like that.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Abhinatre Gupt
"
If there is any baby boy/ girl, Whose parents are not accepting them after divorce or by any reasons. Myself ready to adopt and maintain his/her life with my best abilities as a bachelor father throughout my life. As my marriage not solemnized, So i am unable to offer mother name presently. Also if myself not married with same girl, Then i will marry an widow only in future to join her as my life partner.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.
"

Gr888!!!!!u can adopt some one from Orphagae also if u love kids so much.Why wait someone to be divorced and take away their child ????

By the way who is the lady in white frock in your profile pic??:P

(Guest)

Hi Utpala Kaur,

First of all, Have a Happy Independence Day.

Myself respect your suggestion too.

Only want to say, If any child before sent to an orphanage adopt by someone is a better option for that child as well for his/ her future.

Rest depend upon mind set of an individual, So you go on your own way. (Like in my case, If i don't get into the jail due to innocence <As trapped in fake dowry case during marriage day before Saptpadi>. Then i will fulfill each & every demand of my wife cum life or her family member's as i still loved her very much).

But now i need TRUE JUSTICE as they advertise in a very wrong way over various media channels/ newspapers for making money by unfair means, Which is not acceptable on any case by myself or any other person.

Related to the pic in my profile. That lady is duplicate of "Merlin Monroe" and is a model in universal studios in singapore, I met with her in singapore recently during my visit overthere and this is s formal pic only (Her earning is that only, So keep your mind in right direction.   Okey). Hope information is ok as desired.

Only want to say don't point out on my character please, it's a request only not an threat.

Have a nice time to each LCI member & let's unite for JUSTICE for the sake of winning of truth.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     15 August 2011

Hi abhinatre,

I respect your noble thoughts.

Yes you must go ahead and adopt a child from an orphanage.Or else you can marry a widow who has a child.

Although it's your life,I suggest you not to do "intezaar" of your fiancee who has only trapped you.I can make out you are emotional.

I also did the same mistake of doing the intezaar of my husband living abroad,who was not at all protective,while his parents subjected me to untold miseries,some of them being extremely vulgar kinds.

In the end I paid for this emotional foolishness of mine.I lost on my self esteem,peace of mind and health.While he deserted me forever,changed his passport and never let me know ever where he lived.

Even if your fiancee comes back to you,there will be tension b/w the 2 families.She may not respect your family & vice versa.Her face will always remind you of the humiliation you faced coz of her.

Right now you are young,passionate fellow who's madly in love with her lover.But life does not sustain on these romantic feelings.With age you will realise this.

For example if it's her habit to lie or to implicate people falsely,she may repeat her behaiviors with you in other situations too.You may be able to tolerate it now & also forgive her,since you are young and strong.However as your age progresses,you'll need a wise,kind wife who takes care of your mental health and emotions;not the kind who is a habitual liar and is stressful kinds.

Rest is your choice.

(Guest)

Hi Roshni Ji,

How are you ?  How life is going on ?

If you don't mind, May i know your past in detail if it's comfortable to yourself. (Mail me at:  abhinatregupt.acil@gmail.com / abhinatregupt23@yahoo.co.in)

Feel very sad your grievance is too horrible, But why that person do marriage with yourself ?      If he want to do all this non-sense act.

Be patience SAI will punish all Evil's. Trust me have a faith over him.

Be remember, For every good & bad thing in your life. Always thank god because all such things is planned to teach us a lesson. So that we can guide other in a better way.

I will pray for you too as well for your family for good health & wealth.

Have a nice time to all of us.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt

+91-9313105773.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register