Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Whether the demand of the husband is genuine?

Husband was working in multi national comapany and he used to remain tip top and has good colleagues male and female both are working with him.Whenever he visited his home his wife wear untidy clothes or very simple clothes. He expects that wife should wear modern apparels such as jeans, skirt , top etc  But the wife was reluctant to this. The hausanand says that hae looses se**** drive with her wife and watches por* on net etc

Now he is interested to have some relationship with office peer

Who needs to be changed? Whether wife can claim cruelty on this ground or husband will get the relief for wearing untidy clothes

Learning

9 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 July 2011

If the wife is dirty,then yes,husband is right.

However is she's neat and clean,but doesnt wear mod. dresses,i think husband is too fussy here.

he shud have married a mod. female then.all men prior to marriage have a lil bit idea if the wife wears mod. or traditional dresses.this man too must be having some idea,that his wud-be wife likes to wear traditional dresses.yet he married her!

its foolish to bring a traditional wife and try hard to make her modern.and vice versa too.still,most mena nd women do this silly mistake of marrying just the opp. kind of partner,and then trying to change him/her.

remember,dresses bring only a temporary attraction,not real love.u dont love a man or a woman because of his dress.that's purely lust.if that be so,all so called mod. men of india will be sending marriage proposals to film actresses!

ultimately  a person's nature counts.if the wife is kind and good,these things shud not matter to him at all.

think about those film stars who marry film actresses,yet have divorces.these male stars will never marry a traditional looking girl,in order to maintain their status in society.else their frenz who are from same industry will laugh at them.

so do they remain happy in their marriages  even after marrying a dashing female?

Ms Liberal (others)     22 July 2011

Most of the wifes changed after marraiage and it may be possible due to lack of interaction with the society regular feedback

Husband should restrict their behavior in watching explict materal. Its very odd ............

Its very odd that domestic woman should wear skirts at home as she might have regulat interaction with food selleor, regular vendors and post mans etc in which she might be facing some embrasment.

Whether in society in which she is living all women wears such kind of modern dresses

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     22 July 2011

I totally side by Ms. Liberal and Roshni comments, I think the husband here is just finding reasons to start extra maritial relationship.

Who does not like to wear good branded clothes. If wife is housemaker than obviously all her clothes is purchased by her husband, than why dont he buys what he wants her to wear, I am sure wife will love to wear them, if she loves him.

But I still think it is not about clothes, if both love each other than nothing matters.

priya (student)     23 July 2011

haha its lyk bf gf fightin. Both can compromise a little to make relatinshp work. She cn wear some mod clothes,makeup nt fuly,n he cn adjust to her uneasines. Outsydt sx s nt d answr Relatinshp chalti ny chalana pdti h.
1 Like

gaury..fight to win (Education)     28 July 2011

if husband can go for a new partner for wife not wearing modern cloths, then what's wrong if a wife file divorce when there is power cut??

I think both these things are very nonsense.

Only love care and trust is needed ...i think.

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     28 July 2011

I agree with both sides

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     29 July 2011

Originally posted by :gaury..fight to win
"
if husband can go for a new partner for wife not wearing modern cloths, then what's wrong if a wife file divorce when there is power cut??

I think both these things are very nonsense.

Only love care and trust is needed ...i think.
"

Well said Gaury...

gaury..fight to win (Education)     29 July 2011

thank Roshni.Men want  well groomed and beautiful wives but when it comes to question to maintain their beauty and giving them comfort then they feel they are victim of being a male.

gaury..fight to win (Education)     29 July 2011

why other male active members are silent here?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register