LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunehe (goi)     23 July 2011

Admission of documentary evidence in court

Dear all, I am new here and appreciate the effort made through this website and request to members to kindly spare their precious time for replying :

I am falsely involved in a criminal case and want to submit some documentary evidences in my on going trial during defence evidence:

Q1 :  I have some telephonic recording which i want to submit in court for proving my innocense what should be the correct procedure for doing the same so that court considers it while deciding the case?

Q2 : Should these be Marked or Exhibited (after following the prescribed procedure), what is the differnece between Marked and Exhibited documents?

Q3: My defence evidence has been closed and above said material evidence has been lying in the court file "marked". Does that will help me? What should i do at this stage that my documentary evidence gets considerd?

Regards 

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 July 2011

once it is exhibited then at the time of argument your advocate has to refer it  and on the contents of the exhibits to prove your innocence.

1 Like

sunehe (goi)     23 July 2011

Sir, thanks for your reply, but i want to ask is my evidence is Marked in court file not Exhibited. That will be useful for me or not during arguments and why ?

Is there any procedure at this stage (defence evidence has been closed) to make my documentary evidence exhibited in court ?

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register