Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

authentic (junior worker)     17 July 2011

Does talking intimately over phone attract any legal action?

I once had assured a girl that i would marry her through phone, but i never met her. we talked over phone for a period of 3 months. But later owing to career pressures i told her i cannot marry her or continue the relation over phone.During this period we had phone s*x.Now my fear is dat will Breach of Promise/Trust come into picture here? Because of the assurance i gave her dat i ll marry her if she indulged in talking intimately with me, will that amount to s*xual exploitation?Breach of Promise/Trust?What wolud be consequences? does this come under s*xual harassment act? we talked with each others consent oly.what would be the scenario if i had not taken consent?

Learning

11 Replies

Ms Liberal (others)     17 July 2011

Its better to post thisi article under criminal Law

Ms Liberal (others)     17 July 2011

I don't think its valid reason as you have nor seen the girl and converse. But be careful in future for not using wrong lanagauage to the woman as it may attracts section 354 of IPC

Dipangkar (Business)     18 July 2011

Originally posted by :kirankumarbc
"
I once had assured a girl that i would marry her through phone, but i never met her. we talked over phone for a period of 3 months. But later owing to career pressures i told her i cannot marry her or continue the relation over phone.During this period we had phone s*x.Now my fear is dat will Breach of Promise/Trust come into picture here? Because of the assurance i gave her dat i ll marry her if she indulged in talking intimately with me, will that amount to s*xual exploitation?Breach of Promise/Trust?What wolud be consequences? does this come under s*xual harassment act? we talked with each others consent oly.what would be the scenario if i had not taken consent?
"

Don't you people finds any other things to do in life ??? 

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     18 July 2011

What if she has recorded some of your phone calls ? Troubles might be lying ahead waiting for you.... 

Ms Liberal (others)     18 July 2011

Yes there is fault from both sides but one should not cross the actual line of decency on Telephone especially to the strangers.

Forget if you have taken or received number from commercial agency who is doing such kind of malpractices. becuase tyhey themselves afradi of being into troubled rather than creating trouble

KINDLY BEWARE IN FUTURE AND STOPPED DOING FROM OTHERS ALSO

james bhatti (Advocate)     18 July 2011

You are an offender. This is called emotional torture. You should be affraid of it only theif  girl is gona take any action against you.I advice you to see her and If you find good, get married to her. You both will get rid of the tension.

I strongly diagree as majority of unofficla companies are doing this kind of malpractices luring young perosn for having talk internationally I think the man may be the victim. How can he marry the girl wiothout seeing her

I agree that he may have done some mistake but marraiage is not the solution for this unnatural talk

3 Like

(Guest)

Even in LCI  advertisement of such websites are seen which has reduced LCI's dignity also.

Yesterday my 6 year old daughter asked me about a girl wearing indecent dress in the advertisement of  IGNIGHTER!(while i was reading a post in LCI)

(Guest)

@Utpala Kaur

But i do not allow any ad words and banner ads in lci site on my desktop.

To solve your problem ; blocking lci advertisement

You asked how?

Simple:If your are using firefox use addons like adblock plus

or if u are using chrome use adblock plus plugin or just type in google adblock plugin for mozilla or chrome

Its very difficult to block all the advertisement.The search engine is flooded with all tose advt and sites. Even if any child has been stopped s/he may also do it outside the circle range.Child guidance and prper advice could help to some extent

authentic (junior worker)     18 July 2011

Thank u Ms Liberal for your timely and valuable suggesstion. These things happened unintenionally, things just happened at the heat of the moment, but i realised my mistake after a while.Thanks for everything

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register