Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     10 July 2011

Mobile users beware!

Dont press #90 or #09 on mobile

Please take care IF SOME ONE ASKS YOU TO DIAL #09 or #90.
Please Do Not Dial This When Asked.

Please circulate URGENTLY.
New Trick of RSS Terrorists to Frame Innocent People!!
If you receive a phone call on your Mobile from any person saying that they are checking your mobile line, and you have to press #90 or #09 or any other number.
End this call immediately without pressing any numbers.
Team there is a fraud company using a device that once you press #90 or #09
they can access your SIM card and make calls at your expense.
Forward this message to as many friends as u can, to stop it.
This information has been confirmed by both Motorola and Nokia.
There are over 3 million affected mobile phones.
You can check this news at CNN web site also.

https://www.chennai.bsnl.co.in/News/MobileDosNDonts.htm

BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(
A Government of India 

Learning

8 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     10 July 2011

Sir thanks for the relevant warning.

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     10 July 2011

ur post is appears 2 b a nonsence. I m a bsnl mobile holder. no such warning has come from them.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     10 July 2011

Originally posted by :R C Nigam
" ur post is appears 2 b a nonsence. I m a bsnl mobile holder. no such warning has come from them. "

The post certainly not appear "nonsense" as claimed by you. BSNL is not going to call each and every subscriber and warn them. Author of the post has already given the link of BSNL website, please visit it and see the warning yourself.

1 Like

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     10 July 2011

This is useful information indeed.

sanjeev dubey (Senior Manager)     11 July 2011

I visited the given link and found the information under do's and dont's issued BSNL. But the link unscrupolous persons and not about about RSS terrorists. The word RSS terrorists is a concactment of your novel assumption. I know much about RSS and therefore can say with full confidence that RSS is a patriotic organisation and not a bunch of terrorists. Teach teahces to love your country and to sacrifice for your country and not to run terrorist outfits. Better have authentic and complete information about anything or any organisation before using such dirty words for a patriotic organisation. Get well soon.

1 Like

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     12 July 2011

Dear Mr. Dubey

In the above warning my focus is not RSS or any other organisation... i am not the author of the text of above message.  That was forwarded to me through mail and my concern is only to forewarn my LCI brethern about the technology threat that all the mobile users should be beware of.  Anyways i apologize for hurting sentiments of people like you for reproducing the msg without editing it to delete the mention of RSS.

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     12 July 2011

RSS has always been the whipping boy for the GANDHIANS, who got the nation divided into 2 (3) parts, surrendered Kashmir to the Pakistanis and stabbed in the back of poor Tibet, brought a shame to the country at the hands of China in 62 and were so incompetent that they requested Mountbaten along with his army chief to stay back after TRANSFER OF POWER, under British Parliament Act. The RSS is paying price for its error of maintaining distance from propaganda machinery. Even today it has no TV Channel or a national daily to rebutt the charges and carry on its agenda. U can see even today at Mallavan station, the RSS was in service of Rail victims, which was never mentioned by any TV Channel.

sanjeev dubey (Senior Manager)     12 July 2011

Thanks you sir for being so honest in today's complex world. I heartily reciprocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register