LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     06 July 2011

Richest God [Temple] in the World..

The richest God [Temple] in the world now is the Thiruvananthapuram [Kerala] Anantha Padmanaabha Swamy.. The temple is having ancient treasury about Rs.1,00,000 Crores and more.... What is the step required by the Government to protect the treasury for ever.. my opinion is that should not be touched and that is the temple property only for ever. More over there should be monitoring on that tresury.   

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

totally agree

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     09 July 2011

I have a good idea. The money lost to the exchequer in 2G scam also estimated to be exactly the same amount. Government can take over that treasure, print currency notes  equivalent to the value of the treasure and use it for various projects. The treasure can remain in the temple vaults only. Only they serve as back-up for the issue of currency notes.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     09 July 2011

Thomas Gray wrote:

Full many a gem of purest ray serene, The dark unfathomed caves of ocean bear.

Only we have to substitute the word 'temple' in place of ocean.

(Guest)

Though I am Atheist but strongly believe, No body should touch the money of God.

Enough loot by Invadors, Gazni, Taimurlang, Nadirsah, Ahamadsah,Babar, Akbar, Aurangzeb, Portugeese, dutch, british, Congress Party, Govt in name of development, Kalmadi, Lalu, Paswan, Karunanidhi, Raja, Kanimozhi, Quatricchi, Gandhi family, etc etc etc etc ......................................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register