Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HOIMONTI SAHA (dental nurse)     06 July 2011

Traumatised

hello everyone,

my name is hoimonti and i am a new member to your forum. my question is, is there any legal help which i can get in india to fight against my father who is refraining me to talk to my mentally ill mother.? she is very sick and my father is responsible for that. my mother brought  up me and my elder brother with so much pain. we used to cry everyday and night when we saw our father beat up my mother. i live in uk with my husband and he is my saviour. but my brother and my mother is still in pain. when i called my father in india he refused to let me talk to my mother. he would'nt even tell me where is my brother all i know is my brother is in one of the rehabilitation centers somewhere in. kolkata. i going to india in august but what can i do? should i go to a lawyer? can i file a case against my father. pls help.

Learning

2 Replies

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     06 July 2011

Dear Querist,

It appears that your mother is subject of repated cruelty prompted by your father. When you are in Kolkata next, you may considering to arrange better medical treatment to your mother  and file an appropriate criminal complaint against your father and ask for imediate maintenance for your mother (Section 125 CrPC). Be that as it may, you may seek legal advice from Ms Sumita Ghosh, Adv., who has long practice in the subject in Kolkata and she may be contacted at 09474037448 and 8759350249.

Trust this would suffice. Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

1 Like

HOIMONTI SAHA (dental nurse)     06 July 2011

thank you so much for the information. i am quite scared of him because he is kind of person who can buy anyone with money. he is very shrewd. with no offence to Ms Ghosh or to her ability would she be able to fight him down? i can gather witness from all around. if i go to his house he would'nt even let me in to see her. can i get a court order for a visit to my mother? he uses abusive words as well and he is also threatning that he cause pain to her if i call again. what shall i do? pls help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register