Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh Kargutkar (Finance Exec-Treasurer of CHS)     01 July 2011

Resignation of Co-op Hsg Soc Secretary

Dear Sir,

I am Treasurer of My Society . I have below querry regarding resignation of our Hon. Secretary.

Our secretary has done some fraudulant work like he has taken Transfer money from new member before three months & not deposited in our account. After the new member asked for Receipt of the same he has given a cheque for the equivalanr amount which was bounced. Also the maintence charges given to him my some of the members not yet deposited from last month. there another 2-3 matters.

Yesterday we have discussion in our MC member (secretary was not there) and decided to call a meeting today but yesterday night he has given resignation. Also our AGM is scheduled on 10th July. Now I want to know is it mendatory to accept the resignation? After accepatance is it requiered to inform this to Dy. Registrar?  Actually we dont want to accept his resignation now.

kinldy advice.

Dinesh Kargutkar

Learning

4 Replies

pervez (adviser)     01 July 2011

The issue will govern in accordance with the bye-laws as well as the relevant provisions of local / state socities registration Act... Legally, unless resignation is accepted by a competent Authority [ by president or by a commitee / AGM as per bye-laws] the secretary would continue to be liable for his misdeeds and a compliant / FIR can be filed for the alledged criminal misappropriation of funds / criminal breach of truct u/s 405 / 406 of IPC

1 Like

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     01 July 2011

No. u r not accept the resignation without any clearity and if he ready to all clearity in that time he make a declaration for that  and this declaration is notarized with two witness. AND if he do any action u give a application in registrar office of societies. All C.M r ready for that AND sign in application.

1 Like

Dinesh Kargutkar (Finance Exec-Treasurer of CHS)     01 July 2011

Thank you very much sir for your advice.

Dinesh kargutkar

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     01 July 2011

Good advice by Mr. Parvez.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register