Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Dowry case against husband who accepted her as sister

Dowry case against husband who accepted her as sister

PTI | 11:06 PM,Jun 29,2011

Meerut, Jun 29 (PTI) A few days after a husband accepted his newly-wedded wife as his sister and decided to reunite her with her old lover, the woman has accused the husband of harassing her for dowry."Aarti today said that Nitish is her husband and whatever happened earlier was under pressure and accused him and his family members of harassing her for dowry," DIG Meerut Prem Prakash said."If her allegations are found true then a legal action will be initiated against Nitish and his family," he said."Aarti's family members say that they had already spent Rs 12 lakh on her marriage and later Nitish and his family started demanding a car. when the demand was not met they started harassing her," the DIG said.Nitish accepted Aarti, whom he had married on May 6, as his sister after she told him about her affair with Vineet on the night of their marriage.When Aarti told her new husband that she had already married Vineet a few days back, Nitish decided to reunite the two lovers.Aarti and Nitish were invited by the district administration at the family counselling centre here on Sunday to sort out the issue but they turned down the suggestion of experts to live together again, saying that it was not possible as both of them had accepted each other as brother and sister.Aarti had then decided to go back to her parents' house.

https://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfeed/news/dowry-case-against-husband-who-accepted-her-as-sister/742884.html

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

नेकी कर जूते खा, मैने भी खाए तू भी खा!!

2 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 June 2011

@ Author

Some observations;

1. He disserves it...
Reasoning:
“Those who want to be seen as saviors and champions of women empowerment will end up like this”

3. Brahmastra will fail in today’s empowered metro wife's yuga but a S. 498a, S. 406 IPC will never fail…………
Reasoning:
That is the real TRUE HYDRAULIC POWER of all metro wife's in kalayuga……..

1 Like

(Guest)

@Tajobsindia,

Fantastic observations and reasoning...only thing you missed in this post is "Ta ra rum pum" :-)

1 Like

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     30 June 2011

Cut my throat and put some pepper.... And yes, don't forget the salt. Take all my money and jail my parents.

Thanks for being my wife and thanks to the judicial system for NOT hearing my cries...

Such is the scenario today.. When a complainant files a case, his/her complaint is regarded as "Gospel Truth" however the pleas of the accused are to be proved in trial only. Why so? Any logical reasoning? If the accused can show solid proofs that the case is false and has been filed under the thoughts to ruin the accused, such cases should be shut in the very begnning.

Even Supreme Court has made such pronouncements which have slowed down the judicial process. S.482CrPC could only be used if the FIR if taken to be true amounts to no offence. But how can it be so that a false case would not amount to any offence? Even if it is so, the complainant would make another complaint where an offence is disclosed. How rubbish!!!! It seems even Supreme Court is interested to allow the "Shops of Justice" to run longer and let the money rain at their doors.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

SURAJ KANTHAMANGALA (HUMAN RESOURCES)     30 June 2011

good comments saurabh

crpc125_victim (Unemployed)     30 June 2011

MOST WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT....F***** U* B******

I saw this guy on TV...straight ..upfront honest..trying to do the right thing...His bad luck is that he has been royally screwed by 2 sisters whose conduct leaves no doubt that they are whores. The first sis ran away with her lover. the second sis (his wife/sister) was already married in secrecy. 

Now this b***** of a woman will screw him for money via 498a and that will pave the way for her future married life with her lover boyfriend.

If this guy gets convicted in 498a--then the whole world will see the sham that 498a is...

Great going INDIA....what a totally f******* up******* c*ntry...........

crpc125_victim (Unemployed)     30 June 2011

Because of the sham that 498a is...people do not feel sympathy even in the 10% genuine dowry cases...

SURAJ KANTHAMANGALA (HUMAN RESOURCES)     01 July 2011

yes. there is a urgent need of amendements in most of our laws. but who will do it? no proper leaders or nethas

(Guest)

I too saw them in TV...it was an amazing news like hindi filam....but kahani main twist kaise aa gaya??

first part ws too hit...so producer- directors thought of making second part.:)

koi moil gaya.......................krishhhhh

lal dopatta mal mal ka............lal dopatta mal mal ka(2)

nagina,,,,,,,,,,nagina(2)

shadi....................barbadi!!!!;(

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register