Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     24 June 2011

I have made up my mind - Divorce, come what may

Hi All,

I am sure experts who have been here and guiding & helping the victims know my case as posted few days ago. Anyways, quick review and my further queries

Jun 2010 - Got married (Arranged marriage both Brahmin family, wife from another small town & I am from Delhi)

Nov 2010 - Wife returns to her parent home on the pretext of meeting parents

Dec 2010- I call her and plann to bring her back, she refuses politely saying she needs to spend some more time with parents

Jan 2011 - Call her again, this time she gets annoyed, refuses again.

Feb 2011 - Call her again, she gets impatient, annoyed, jittery and on some more questioning starts hurling charges of mistreatment. still does not give reason for not returning. I loose my control and give them a piece of my mind and warn that this is my last call and now assume your husband dead if you don't return in a month. Next day she calls me saying that I know you love me & I love you too but I can't return and even can't give you a reason for that. When I will retun and how I will return even I don't know (Height's of responsibility)

Mar - Jun 2011 - No call, no contact. My personal intelligence have indicated her taking admission in one of the colleges in her home district after paying a heavy lumpsum (thank's to FIL fat salary)

Six months of separation with no love & contact involved have been the most cruel & fearful experience of my life but it also has given me a new strength and will to fight the evil mindset come wat may. Against some of your's very logical suggestion, I am still going ahead with my "Divorce Petition" on cruelty. Although I have plenty of proofs supporting my case still not sure about the outcome. But one thing I am very clear "I WON"T LIVE WITH HER WHETHER I GET DIVORCE OR NOT" thats for sure. No worries about XYZ act, it has to come my way if it has to just like my wife who came in my life even though she was no way near to us.

Now the questions?

I haven't been to her city even once, still if she file XYZ from her home time, I would have to go  trial in her state?

Is my divorce petition on cruelty can be transferred by her in her home state by SC? If yes, then how can I oppose it or can I bear the cost of her travelling and accomodation expenses during trial here?

If she says that she wan'ts to come and now leave with me whereas now I am not at atl interested in living with her, what should I do or what precaution sholud i take to thwart her stay with me? If I move out of my house, can she still say with my parents or she has to come to me? Please advise.

All in all, all I am asking and doing is driven by one single fact "I don't exist for her anymore" & being a fauji, I believe that "If I cannot respect my decision, I cannot respect anyone or others"

Women are very imporatant and inseparable part of each of us life in one way or other "Wife, Mother, Sister" and must be respected in all its form.

However, as the saying goes "Triya Charitra, Maha Vichitra - No body has ever understood women", I believe sometime its our humble duty to check the meance created by handful of pseudo-feminist psyche even if it means one has to sacrifice his comfort and youth. Let me take the lead and I believe everyone should do that ( Please this is not applicable to guys who have not been honest in their relationship or who have acted wrong and are there in forum to defend and at the same time it is not against any girl who is a real victim and is here for help)

Will wait for some insight and suggestions against my marked questions.

Regards,

Rohit

Learning

14 Replies

Ghajini (SSE)     24 June 2011

Appreciate you took decision fast..

(Guest)

All the best.

(Guest)

Hi Rohit,

I believe you have taken the right decision and you must have thought about all the consequences..

My sincere advice to you will be whatever you do, do with patience.

Happiness or sorrow, both are in our mind and are products of different calculation done by mind.

So enjoy whatever you do….

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     24 June 2011

if you have decided it then better took your decision to the court, if you are becoming philosphical or emotional about the issue then it will cause frustration to you and your family.

visit some good lawyer and file the appropriate petition.

1 Like

crpc125_victim (Unemployed)     24 June 2011

Rohit

Wish you all the best. Fauji bhai...do not give up the fight!!

EXPERTS SHOULD HELP ROHIT WITH HIS Q'uestion which are highlighted below;

Is my divorce petition on cruelty can be transferred by her in her home state by SC? If yes, then how can I oppose it or can I bear the cost of her travelling and accomodation expenses during trial here?

If she says that she wan'ts to come and now leave with me whereas now I am not at atl interested in living with her, what should I do or what precaution sholud i take to thwart her stay with me? If I move out of my house, can she still say with my parents or she has to come to me? Please advise.

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     24 June 2011

Thanks all for your wishes & kind advises and I am still waiting for the answers for my questions asked above.

Ambika (NA)     24 June 2011

I can answer to one of your queries: reg. trasnfer of the case to her home state.

Yes, the case  can be tranferred to her home state, if she files a transfer petition. If she can put forth reasons asto why she cannot travel in spite of your readiness to reimburse her travel and accommodation, your case is most likely to be transferred to her home state. 

(Guest)

@Rohit Shukla

"Dec 2010- I call her and plann to bring her back, she refuses politely saying she needs to spend some more time with parents

Jan 2011 - Call her again, this time she gets annoyed, refuses again"

Why she behave like that?there is some strong reason behind them.

Anway i dont know who's fault..

Coming to your advise,

You said,"Although I have plenty of proofs supporting my case still not sure about the outcome. "

Yes,my advise is to better to go for divorce in this situation.

"If she says that she wan'ts to come and now leave with me whereas now I am not at atl interested in living with her, what should I do or what precaution sholud i take to thwart her stay with me? If I move out of my house, can she still say with my parents or she has to come to me? Please advise."

If you dont want to continue the relationship then walk away from her life ,if she is ready to come stay-away from her. When someone walk out your life, let them. They are just making more room for someone better to walk in.

Don’t regret ever having the relationship. Be grateful for the experience .

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     25 June 2011

Thanks all for your valuable advises.

@ K.M Vyas Sir, "Why she behave like that?there is some strong reason behind them" - Very true sir, there is a very valid reason which I discovered only after she left. The whole plot was hatched just before my marriage. She is an overambitious girl and very much lauded and pampered in her home and a big friends circle (90% boys). She has been preparing for civil services for last six years and has failed evertime not even clearing the prelims even once (see her seriousness). Now the question erupts, since six years are good enough to change your professional achievements then why she is failing so pathetically ? ...and the answer I found was her involvement in affairs which she had all these year which took toll on her studies ...... Again the question erupts, then why she didn't marry the guy (Mr. X) whom she loves. The answer I found through my personal investgation is that Mr. X is still unemployed he too after failing for civil services is now appearing for PCS. More importantly, he is a SC/ST so marrying him in a first go was something out of question and wouldn't have been possible. I hope now you understand "Where the buck stops".

All that has come out - I was just a "stop gap arrangement" and a reasonable excuse to walk out of marriage with good proof to substantiate and justify her next move of marrying someone whom she really loves out of caste. I am okay with that, would even help her getting her love but than she should say so which she would never say directly coz my FIL is a most cunning and conservative man.

Now your sayiong "If you dont want to continue the relationship then walk away from her life ,if she is ready to come stay-away from her. When someone walk out your life, let them. They are just making more room for someone better to walk in". Yes thats what I would do till my death, but i know she would not return and would continue with her physical relationship  with Mr. X. Mr X would not marry her that I am 200% sure but would continue with this. Now already she was sufferring from a veneral disease (non communicable) which would get further worsened. Now if she comes with traetment then i have to bear which would be so trying and totally non-negotiable on my part (but not by the law). In simple words "Mr X is there for pleasure and I am there to care of her pain, c'mon what a gain?" Her disease as alleged by doctors is due to overdose of contraceptives and multiple partner which she strongly refuted when she was here. Best part I hardly enjoyed my conjugal rights when she was here as she always was not interested and would always give excuses like "abhi mere pet main dard hain" xyz etc. No I understand this "Pet kaa dard"....... so you see all this was cooked up.

Lastly, i never regret for something which never was mine and doesn't belive in moving ahead by looking into the past. Never .... there is a time to understand from everything everytime, I do the same .... So no question of any compromise.   

rajkumar (student)     25 June 2011

hi rohit,

Reading ur last post  "She is worster than an whore."So better don't fight with her .Instead convince her for a MCD .If she contest and started proceeding with 125,DV,498A then it will be a time consumiming process and u will get divorce only after 5-6 years ,and ur entire life will be crucial further.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     01 July 2011

@Raj

But such whores never give MCD.

So be prepared 4 long battle wid her come what may!

God Bless!

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     01 July 2011

What other options do I have? ....... So when you are are cornered against the wall, its better to fight than to get beaten ........ . If it had to be compromise, than I compromise now and forget about ethics and life and lead a useless life being a slave of someone so nonworthy. But I will not. You know, in our Fauz, one thing is taught and is remembered by everyone "A strong foundation of any nation lies in the sacrifices of its own people/citizen" likewise a really meaningful and healthy life will come to me only after the sacrifices that I make out of my life in next 5-8 years. I am up for that :) Better accept the fate and face it upfront than to regret and die every passing day. Jai Hind!

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     02 July 2011

Dear Rohit!

This war will be faught mainly on psychological front. The party who loses patience wil lose. Better behave stern wid them & tell that u r not in a hurry anyway......u r prepared to spend a few days in jail too...

U wil see they wil retaract with tail in their legs!

(Guest)

You both need counselling, Military man.

First understand, What she wants or what's the matter with her ?  Then proceed accordingly.

It is not a brevity cause to file case or petition on anyone.

Rest depend upon you, You are a better JUDGE on your case.

So act wisely before any action upto the court.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register