Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash (ABC)     24 June 2011

Possession of Flats

Dear Sir/Madam,
               I and my three of my friends purchased flats from a small time builder by paying 30 percent each of total value in 2007 (nearly 3.5 -4 Lacs each) . We have made payments through cheques and received some receipts from the builder. We have not yet registerd the flats on our name.Now we come to know that some of the flats are already sold to others. We have approached the consumer court on Sep 2010 to allot the flats else return our money at the current market value. The case is still in court as one of the judge retired  in Dec 2010.

Can you please give us any  suggestion what to do as the case is not coming up in court and we are desperately helpless ?

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     24 June 2011

The matter is pending in court, you will have to wait for the decision of court. No one can help you in any way, only court will decide the matter. So need not to make hurry pusue your matter carefully in court.

1 Like

rajendra (trainer)     25 June 2011

i got decree of possesion of flat in 2005. But i didnt get possesion of said flat by Builder. So i APPLY 'Darkhast'. we send notice to builder ,HE DIDNT   answer, What will I do now?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register