Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

james (clerk)     22 June 2011

Regarding Bond paper

Respected sir,

Actually 6 years ago i have signed for an  bond paper of Rs 100 in which no matter was written (empty bond paper) , is their any chance tat the person can misuse tat bond , he does not have any document proof r anything.... will tat bond paper will be valid ?  is e- stamping is necessary  ?  whether it should be renewed every 3 years...?

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 June 2011

6 years old bond paper ! it is in valid.  within three years if it is endorsed by the exeuctors then it will get value, otherwise it has no value.

1 Like

(Guest)

the date of purchase is important,  if the signature has been ,manipulated with an endorsement before expiry of  three years  will have an effect. better consult a lawyer to take necessery steps

1 Like

james (clerk)     23 June 2011

Hello sir,

Thank you v much .... one more thing sir,  the bond paper which i have signed was purchased 6 years back and i have not  mentioned the date with my signature... s their any problem ?   wat type of Renewal was needed every three years ?  How to renew that ? should i also be included in the renewal process...?

Plz  help me sir...

Ranjeev Sankar Gogoi (Private)     23 June 2011

Adhere with Indian Limitation Act

malipeddi jaggarao (retired banker)     26 June 2011

The bond paper is 6 years old and you have signed blank without date.

The person who is in possession of that paper can misuse by making a document 

with back date if such document does not require registration but still valid in the eyes of law.

Inherent danger is there in such cases.  If possible, get back the paper.

james (clerk)     30 June 2011

sir, kindly tell the probable dangers... ?  since its a 100 Rs bond paper ,how much money deal can be done with it...?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register