LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nawab (academic head)     13 June 2011

I love my wife

i love my wife very much, there were some problem between us, i have all many examples with which i can prove her wrong. But i love her. She left me n is staying wid her parents from almost a month. She has many misunderstandings about me n about life. The culprit is her mother/father, who always help/force her in taking wrong decisions. I have sent a lawyer notice to restitute conjugal rights. She wants divorce. What should i do. Someone please help me.

Learning

22 Replies

(Guest)

@nawab

Read this:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/news/Parental-intrusion-ruining-couples-marital-life-Delhi-high-court-12423.asp

Wait for some time whether she wan to join matrimonial home or not?

And what are the core issue between you and her? Just try to solve amicably otherwise file for divorce.

If their parents are culprit and she hears their voice then better to left her because in future also they want to control you.

My first advise is to wait for some time as you have filed  Restitution of conjugal right. 

1 Like

nawab (academic head)     13 June 2011

thank you sir(kushan vyas) for your immediate response. Today the registered post and the ucp must have reached her uncle's address (her parents are in mysore and my wife is working here in bangalore for a company and i heard she stays wid her uncle). Today she gave me call n said that some legal notice was brought by postman n her aunt did not take it n sent it back. But im not sure whether it has reached her n she may be lying.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 June 2011

@ Author

For next Serive seek Order of 'pasting' on her uncle's main door.

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     13 June 2011

Hey Nawab, my full sympathy with you man ......... but still can't resist saying that actaully you are damn lucky. Your wife deserted and is so clear that she wants divorce ...... I haven't seen so so self assured person in recent times. This is good and i respect her that bat least she is not playing any petty politics here. Try to speak to her once for all dispassionately addressing all the issues, if its get sorted then well & good otherwise let her enjoy her parents giudance & divorce her showing that its just because she asked you are giving divorce. Good Luck!

RahRamJosh (Software Consultant)     14 June 2011

Keep loving ur wife 4m the bottom of your heart as she would be your 1st love.

I love my wife and can't erase her completely.

I am in the same boat as you..........

I don't know why girls mother, father sister, brother, brother-in law, sister-in law f** life of poor son in law.......

Why don't they understand that once a girl is married she is responsibility of son in law and his family !!

Can sme1 pass this message to all the womens in this world who are going through divorce....Just a simple matra for happy married life is both just need to respect, understand and love eachother.

One request to TAJOBINDIA Sir, Is there any statistics which show that of the total marriages X% are due to girls family inteference.....and their evil and wrong teachings to their daughter.........

Whys is it easy for a women to forget her man with whom she ties the knot to stay together forever just for the sake of her family needs ?.......

Is son in law expected to take care of her family ?

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 June 2011

@ RahRamJosh

One request to TAJOBINDIA Sir, Is there any statistics which show that of the total marriages X% are due to girls family inteference.....and their evil and wrong teachings to their daughter.........
Take: Stats. are hard handy work of thyself. Prepare an RTI application and post to all HC's you will get the right answer if one of the RTI que. is to seek info. from all sub-ordinate Courts under HC ;-) Compile the data in tabular format for the period asked and present them here after deriving self satisfaction out of it :-)

Whys is it easy for a women to forget her man with whom she ties the knot to stay together forever just for the sake of her family needs ?.......
Take: Women are practical persons whereas men think below the belt when their fav. Toy leaves them high and dry. It is just matter of productive / creative time when a man spends he gets over it and carries forward much quicker then wife which is the only difference in such situation. There is nothing like 4ever in current gender biased Laws penetrating matrimonial lives of spouses across the world. Some Laws are quicker some takes their own sweat time.

3. Is son in law expected to take care of her family ?
Take: If relationship between families’ cordial then one can offer hand but if by pressure, force the same hand is stretched beyond reasons then no.

Bottom line;
India men need to learn to live in 21st. Century than suffering with mindset of 16th. Century.

3 Like

**Victim** (job)     14 June 2011

For next Serive seek Order of 'pasting' on her uncle's main door.

If i am not mistaken this is called "CAVEAT" in law language right ?

nawab (academic head)     14 June 2011

thank u all people. My problem here is different. I cant get rid of her. I was in love wid her for more than five years before marriage (from 2003) n in 2008 i married her. I cant live with out her. I want to live or die with her only. How will i explain her all this when she is not ready to listen. Some times i feel she is unhappy because i am not rich n cant provide her luxury life. I dont know why her parents interfere in our life again n again.
1 Like

**Victim** (job)     14 June 2011

Nawab it will be hard to seek emotional advise here at LCI .....i feel tht u need some break.....i suggest u should leave her alone if she want to come she will come.....if she don't want to come then my friend u should move on.....this is not the end of world.....there are lot of other priorities other then just her.....i feel tht this is right time to brighten your career............do not rush for anything which u don't want u just need to be patient

nawab (academic head)     14 June 2011

i think i must give some time for things to set right. If she understands her mistake n comes back i'll be the happiest person. Thank u all very much for ur support.

indianzindian (business)     14 June 2011

time is the best decision maker and the healer.submit yourself to the flow.she wont come if she has made her mind once.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     14 June 2011

perhaps provision of rcr not in muslim law.

available for women only.

get it checked and posted here for our knowledge.

(Guest)

I think RCR is also applicable  to husband in muslim law.

Read this link:https://www.legalserviceindia.com/articles/abol.htm

In that article this sentences imp.The provision under Muslim law is almost the same as under the modern Hindu law,

But aruji said RCR is only for women ,not for husband ...now i have a doubt

If someone knows post here to clarify.

Supratim Paul (E)     15 June 2011

Hello, One thing I don;t understand is one side you say that you had love marriage and you know her from long time. Then how come misunderstanding and in difference. Is there anything seriously wrong. Generally girls take this step as extreme step.  

My suggestion would be either you and your family go to her family and have discussion and dialogue.All problems in the world is solved by dialogue, keep proof of all you do to bring her back. Then if this fails then lawyer notice and RCR can be the next step.

But if she is in no way willing to come back then go for mutual divorce else you may be in trouble.If she wants she can create lot of problems..them you will have to go round and round of lawyers and police,CAW cell ..and everywhere bribe and money of your will  go and not her she can ask for alimony also. See Girls have lot of powers in the court of law and the judge listen to them and not you ...as in Indian society they are considered as the weaker section. They can file DV,125CrPC,498a and can harass you and your family. So think and act accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register